When he's sick/sore

Jeff The Killer

Jeff came over to your house with a cough. You tried cuddling with him but he pushed you off.

"No." He coughed.

"Please?"

"Kiddo, I don't want you getting sick." He croaked.

You rolled your eyes before hugging him. He groaned and tried pushing you off. "You're going to sick now." He warned you.

"At least it's from you." You smiled. He reluctantly hugged you back and kissed your forehead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN Drowned

BEN was wincing everytime you talked.

"Is everything ok?" You asked.

He winced again but smiled weakly.

"Just a bit of a headache." He answered.

You walked over to the cupboard in your kitchen and pulled out some Panadol (A/N: It's Australian tablets for headches). You grabbed a glass of water before handing it to BEN.

"You can sleep in my bed after you had two of them." You spoke quitely. He finished swallowing the pills and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks," he said, before heading to your room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slenderman

"Slender?" You called out.

"Yes?"

"Do you get sick?"

"Not at all." He answered, sounding somewhat boastful.

"Why not?"

"Darling, I am the Slenderman. I have no weaknesses." He 'kissed' your head. "Besides you, of course~"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyeless Jack

Jack had been limping for the past couple of days and you didn't know why. You had asked him but he smiled and said it'd worry you. You wanted to know so you confronted him about it.

"I got in a fight with this dude I was supposed to steal kidneys from." He began. "I was about to get the kidney out until he woke up and kicked me. He grabbed my scapel and stabbed through my leg. Don't sweat, it'll heal." He replied, weakly.

"What happens if it doesn't?" You gasped.

"Then I'll see Slender." He kissed your cheek. "Thanks for worrying about me."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masky

Masky had the flu. He would occasionally cough and hack which made you worry. You sat next to him and rubbed his back.

"Leave me alone!" He groaned.

"But you're sick."

"Exactly, that's why you should stay away."

"But I'm worried." You admitted.

He smiled under his mask. "Don't worry; I'm fine. Now, go kill some time until I get better."

You nodded your head, before leaving the room.