When you make a surprise birthday for him

Hi :) This was suggested by LunalovesCOOKIES so thank you :3 Oh! This was uploaded on Wednesday (my birthday which is the 2nd April) so this is sort of a special chapter :3 Some people requested that I add more onto creepypastas such as Ticci Toby. To be honest, around about Laughing Jack and Dark Link's scenario I tend to get bored and rush the final scenarios so I will try my best to add more onto those... Yeah That's it so take care!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff The Killer

Jeff walked into your house; it was dead silent. He cautiously scanned the room until the lights flicked on. His eyes squinted at the brightness. You jumped out from behind the couch and smiled. "Happy birthday!" You yelled. He looked at you dumbstruck.

"W-What? for me!?" He asked beginning to smile.

"Yep!" You replied handing him a present. "Oh go blow out the candles and make a wish!" He walked over the cake you made and blew out the candles. "What did you wish for?" You questioned.

"For us to be together..." He held you close to him and mumbled in your ear. "Forever..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN Drowned

"BEN!" You whined.

"Yeah hold on! Let me finish this round!" He said shooting a spy on Team Fortress 2.

"Now...!" You demanded. He paused the game and sighed.

"What?" He asked turning around. He gasped at brightly lit room that had colourful balloons and streamers around the room. The scent of cake lingered in the air and made BEN's tummy grumble in hunger. "Wow..." He whispered.

"Happy birthday BEN!" You grinned.

"Happy birthday Jackarse..." Dark Link grumbled leaning against the wall. BEN shot a glare at Dark Link and walked up to you. He pulled you into a bone crusing hug and whispered in your ear.

"Thank you..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slenderman

Right now you were leading Slender to a dinner party you had made in his notrorious forest. He had a blind fold covering where his eyes would be (just in case he could see) and was flailing his arms around.

"My dear how long my legs are tired; I tend to teleport around." He asked with a slight whine.

You smiled. "Soon..."

You found the light that was illuminated by the candles and stopped Slender. You quickly made sure everything was perfect before gently taking off his blind fold. He looked around at the dinner table consisted of a lovley feast and mouth watering desserts.

"My love, this amazing! Simply beautiful!" He exclaimed pulling you  into a kiss.

"Happy birthday Slender."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyeless Jack

Jack walked into his house, extremely tired from his long day that consisted of looting people's kidneys.

"Dear I'm home!" He yelled. He turned on the lights and noticed the whole room was decorated with ballons, streamers and confetti. A cake laid on the table that was surrounded by presents from you and his friends."Whoa..." He mumbled. You walked behind him and hugged him.