When he does something cute

Hi I'm really sorry about not updating school is really getting in the way :( But I'm doing really well which is a good thing. I just want to say if you need someone to talk to or you need a friend just message me :) I will always reply (Most of the time). So this one wasn't requested (I think) this is one of my ideas but I wanted to do your suggestions! I think there is onlt two ,ore scenarios after this one until it's my 50th scenario! The chapter is going to be special ;) So yeah... Thank you all so so so so so so so so (Two Hours Later...) so so so so so so so much! I'm really happy with all the reads I've gotten it brings tears of joy to my eyes! So that's it I think... So take care!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff The Killer 

Jeff was sitting at the kitchen table drawing something on paper. You walked up to him and smiled.

"Awe how cute... Is that an octopus?" You asked. He looked at you and frowned.

"It's a cat..." He said. It was silent for five minutes until you began to laugh.

"Why does it have eight legs!?!" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN Drowned

You laughed as BEN came last in Mario Kart. You had gone against him and always hit him with turtle shells and bananas. He blushed wildly and turned away.

"Awe little Benny is blushing." You teased.

He blushed harder. "S-Shut up..." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slenderman

You heard a scream coming from the kitchen and bolted there only to find Slender on top of a stool while a mouse scurried across the floor. He noticed you and let out a dramatic gasp.

"M-My dear!" He cried. "T-T-There's a-"

"Mouse, I know and it's gone." You sighed. He carefully stepped off the stool and ran up to you, pulling you into a hug and whimpering.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyeless Jack

Jack was knocking on your door. You couldn't hear him since you were listening to music. Jack thought you were mad at him and knocked harder. You still couldn't hear him. He went and grabbed a bouquet of flowers and wrote on a note saying he was sorry for whatver he did. You woke up the next morning and found him asleep outside your door. You smiled and tried picking him up. You failed so you woke him up and gave him a hug!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masky

"Masky can you cook dinner?"You requested.

"Do I have to?"He groaned.

"Ugh... you don't have to."

"Yes!" Masky cheered. He began doing a cute victory dance. You laughed at him. He noticed what he was doing and stopped. He blushed. "Y-You didn't see that..." He said before running off. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoody