When he sees you in a dress

Hey guys sorry it's been a while since it's been Christmas and all but I GOT SKYWARD SWORD *fist pumps*

BEN: Pfft Majora's Mask is better...

Dark Link: No Ocarina of Time is better; it has me in it! 

Me: -.- both of you shut up I also got Spirit Tracks *blushes*

Jeff: That's a crap Zelda game and I don't even play The Legend of Zelda series!

Slender: *chuckles*

Me: Do I need to get Chuck?

BEN and Slender: NO!!!

Dark Link: Who?

Jeff: You don't know?

Me: Anyway... Chuck!!!

Chuck Norris: *round house kicks all of them*

Sorry I got off topic this was suggested by lovedog5 (You rock!) so yeah... I was lazy and didn't bother finding photos of dresses so use your imagination! Sorry it's pretty crap I didn't have many ideas.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff The Killer

You wanted to impress Jeff by wearing a dress (A/N: Can be long/short or whatever) You two weren't doing anything special so Jeff was sprawled out on the couch with your dog Smile. Since there was no room on the couch you decided to sit on the floor. Jeff raised an eyebrow when he saw you.

"Kid, are you going anywhere?" He asked.

"No, I just wanted to wear a dress." You admitted.

He smirked. "Well you look beautiful like you always do... You should be happy because this is coming from a model like killer!" He joked moving over so there was space on the couch. You smiled and sat next to him. You fell asleep in his arms. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN Drowned

You were going to a cosplay (A/N: I think that's the word) with BEN. He of course went as Link. You thought it'd be cute if you went as Zelda. You walked out of you room and saw BEN waiting at the door for you. He blushed.

"You look cute." He complimented kissing your cheek. You giggled at his red cheeks before leaving the house with BEN.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slenderman

It was presentation night and you were going up on stage. You applied your makeup and put on a dress to look presentable. You walked up to Slender who was drinking a glass of wine.

"Oh hello my dove you look pretty; are you going somewhere?" He asked. You blushed.

"Yeah presentation night is today and I'm going up on stage I was wondering if you'd like to come with me..." You trailed off. He finsihed his glass of wine and placed it in the sink.

"I would love too..." He 'smiled'. You two had a awesome night!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyeless Jack

You were wearing a dress since it was your friend's birthday. You headed downstairs and saw Jack. He blushed.