When he accidentally hurts you

Jeff The Killer

You were walking down a cold, eerie alleyway, in the middle of the night. You had just finished being at work/KFC and wanted to take the shortest route to your house. You scurried through what seemed like the endless alleyway, your footsteps echoing off the graffiti walls. Your breath was visible as you shivered and continued on with the urge to turn back and take the long way around.

You heard footsteps behind you and immediately turned around, only to be greeted by none other than your boyfriend, Jeff the Killer. He had a crazed look in his eyes as he pinned you to the wall.

"Go to s-" He noticed the tears prickling in the corner of your eyes and recognised his beautiful girlfriend. "Oh, sorry. I had mistaken you for a victim. I feel bad as to degrade you to someone so pathetic." You wiped your tears away.

"It's ok." He gingerly grabbed your hand.

"Let's go home." Jeff said, before you two left the ancient alleyway.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BEN Drowned

"Oh crap! Oh crap! Oh crap!" He chanted, running around in circles. You two were watching T.V. when you decided you fancied yourself a sandwich. You left the couch and tripped on the cords, that BEN left apathetically, on the carpet. You fell face first into the carpet and held your somewhat sore nose.

"BEN, I'm fine, just don't be an idiot and leave your cords around!" You groaned, returning to your feet.

"O-Ok!"

You grumbled. "Thanks to you, I don't want a sandwich now." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Slenderman

You were cleaning your house with Slenderman. It was blissful, the aroma of lavender from the air freshener lingering in the almost tidy room. The sun's ray filling the room up with happiness while the swallows tweeted in the peaceful morning. You hummed a unfamiliar tune as you swept the dust from the top of the counter when you felt something slap you in the face.

You saw a black tentacle retreat back to its owner, who immediately dropped everything in his hands. "My swallow! A-Are you alright? My goodness I'm so sorry! My sincerest apologies, I was cleaning the windows and became absent minded and my tentacle had a mind of its own and slapped you! Oh I shouldn't be blabbering, I-I'll obtain an ice pack to put on the pretty little head of yours." He said, frantically, before teleporting out of the room. You touched your sore cheek and chuckled.

"I just got pimp slapped."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eyeless Jack

"Whoops..." Jack said as he saw you fall onto the tiled ground. You were previously searching for milk in the fridge when you came across his collection of organs, ranging from a fresh liver to a three week old lung. You slipped on the ground as a result from the ghastly sight. Jack stood over your injured body and frowned under his mask. "U-Uh, sorry. I'll clean up the mess and put my gourmet meal elsewhere."

"Please do." You groaned. He awkwardly knelt down and kissed your forehead before quickly grabbing the bags of organs and scurrying out of the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masky

Masky had stolen Hoody's jumper and Hoody was chasing him. Masky had been tripped by Hoody and he crashed into you forming a bruise on your cheek.

"Oh my goodness, (Y/N) I'm so sorry!" He cried helping you off the ground. Hoody snickered before taking his jumper back and heading upstairs.