When you find out he's a killer

Hello! I completely forgot to do a scenario where you guys become friends, so I apologise!

Hope you enjoy :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff the Killer

"(Y/N)?"

"Yeah?"

"You already know I'm a killer, right?" He asked.

"Yeah, only because my creepy friends fan girl over you." You replied.

He shuddered and left the room, without saying another word.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN Drowned

"Umm, (Y/N)?" BEN called out.

"What's up?"

"I kind of want to tell you something important."

"What?" You asked, fear appearing in your eyes.

"I'm a, uh, killer. Well, not necessarily, I mean, I don't kill them, but I drive them to insanity so then they commit suicide." He admitted, scratching the back of his head.

You looked at him oddly. "Umm, ok?"

"Are you fine with that?"

"I-I guess. Eh, I'll be right." You replied nonchalantly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slender Man

"My dear, you already notice that I kill for a living, due to the fact that you've heard the "rumours", correct?" He asked.

You nodded your head.

"And are you able to accept the fact that this is my lifestyle? Stealing innocents people's lives and claiming their pathetic souls?"

"I-I, I think so?" You answered, slightly unsure.

"Oh, splendid my dear." He said, pulling you into a hug.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyeless Jack

"Hey, you're probably wondering why I snuck into your house?" He said.

"Yeah?"

"Well, the reason why is because I steal people's kidneys."

There was a thick, awkward filled silence between the two before you spoke up.

"Eww, that's disgusting." You smiled. "But, that's alright I suppose, because you're my friend."

He smiled under his mask, knowing that he knew he had fallen in love.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masky

"(Y/N) you don't mind if I kill people?" He asked in an annoyed tone.

"Yeah, sure cool bro whatever." You replied looking at some vine video.

He rolled his eyes and flicked you.

"Oww what was that for?" You yelled rubbing your head.

"That's for not listening now; do you care if I kill people?" He asked again giving you the evil eye.