Your first kiss

I finally decided to do this scenario. Also thank you guys so much for reading this. And also big thanks LeXtHe for voting for my story (You rock!) Anyway without further ado, he is your first kiss!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff The Killer

You and Jeff were lying down on your bed holding hands. You two were looking up at the ceiling not saying a word. It was silent, not awkward but just peaceful. Jeff glanced at you and smiled.

"I love you, kiddo." He said.

You grinned. "I love you too."

Jeff tilted your fcae to him and pulled you into a kiss. You pulled apart and smiled dreamily at eachother. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN Drowned (A/N: If you don't know what a Daytona USA is, I suggest you look it up)

You two were at the arcade downtown playing on a Daytona USA. You two made a bet. If you won,  he had to do whatever you said for the rest of day, and if he won, he was allowed to kiss you on the lips. BEN was determined to win, but he didn't know your hidden talent, which was able to play racing car games, like a boss. BEN pouted when he saw you cross the finish line before him. You grinned , triumphantly.

"I win!" You cheered."Now you have to do everything I tell you to do for the rest of the day." BEN crossed his arms and sighed.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Kiss me."

BEN's eyes widened. "W-What?"

"I want you to kiss me." You repeated.

He smiled and kissed you soflty on the lips. You two spent the remaining part of the day playing in the arcade.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slenderman

You were sitting on a tree in the woods holding hands with your boyfriend Slenderman. You really wanted to kiss him but you were too scared to tell him.

"Ah, (Y/N), you want to kiss me do you?" Slender asked, snapping you out of your thoughts.

You blushed a deep red before nodding your head.

"There, there (Y/N) no need to be shy." He cooed pulling you into a soft kiss.You two pulled apart. "Oh, my dear, I've been yearning to do that for quiet some time." He said. You fell asleep in his arms,so he had to carry you home to bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyeless Jack

"Y'know, (Y/N), we haven't, uh..." Jack trailed off, scratching the back of his neck.

"Haven't what?" 

"Well, you know..." Jack hinted.

"No, I don't know, that's why I'm asking you what haven't we done." 

"We haven't kissed!" He blurted out.

You looked at him with a confused expression before a smile appeared on your lips. You lifted up his mask gingerly, before pulling him into a short, passionate kiss. You two pulled apart and smiled. 

"Happy?" You asked.

"Yeah, very."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------