When he cheats on you/breaks up with you

Hey guys I've been wanting to do this one for a while but I thought it would be too early. I still think I should wait but I will forget all of my ideas. Also there's a lot of swearing so beware. Anyway sorry guys here is when he cheats on you/breaks up with you </3 (I changed Hoody's scenario a bit after I added Herobrine and The Rake in, his scenario didn't fit)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff The Killer (A/N: I did not realise that I forgot to do Jeff's scenario, sorry!)

You had returned home from work/school/KFC when you saw Jeff sitting on the couch. His aura seemed to be clouded with melancholy as he looked up at you. You placed your bag down as you slowly approached him.

"Hey, is everything ok?" You asked as you sat next to him.

"No," He took a deep breath. "I-I think we need to take a break."

"W-What?" You whispered, tears filling your eyes.

"It's over, (Y/N)." He said, with no emotion. Jeff lifted himself out and trudged out of the house. You sat on the couch for hours, crying, wondering where you went wrong.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN Drowned

You two were shopping at your local mall/plaza, when an unfamiliar girl casually walked up to BEN.

"Hey, honey." She greeted, kissing his cheek.

BEN gulped as he saw the rage burning in your eyes. The wicked flames of anger quickly diminished as tears rolled down your cheeks.

"H-How, how could you?" You choked, wiping the tears from your cheeks. You quickly fled, before BEN was able to explain...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slenderman

You were wandering around the forest, searching for your boyfriend, when you heard a woman's voice in the distance. You jogged up to the location of the woman and hid behind a tree. A gasp escaped from your mouth as you saw Slender and the woman sitting on a log, holding hands.

"Look, darling," Slender said to the girl. "You're a lovely woman, but, I can't be committed in this relationship anymore. I love (Y/N), and I don't want to hurt her. You know with every affair, that someone will find out about us and that person will be (Y/N)! She's a curious girl, and I'm afraid she's searching for me now."

"Well, I guess I found you." You said, stepping out from behind the tree.

"(Y/N)," He gasped, standing up. "Look, it wasn't anything official. I was j-"

"Save it." You hissed. "We're done." You turned around and ran off, not daring to look back...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyeless Jack

Tears blurred your vision as you Jack admitted he wanted to break up.

"Look (Y/N), I-I can't be with you. You have potential, you can be successful. I'm a serial killer! I'm a burden to you, sweetie! I want you to be happy without me. I'm not a good person." He said, black tears rolling down his cheeks.

He pulled you into a hug. "I love you."

"I love you too." You sobbed.

He sighed, before heading to door, and walking out of your life.