When you're lost and can't find him

Hey guys this one was supposed to be published last night but I had three tabs one was on Wattpad, Google and the creepypasta website. Google stopped responding and both Wattpad and Google closed while I was typing Glitchy Red's. It was creepy that only the creepypasta website was still up o.o GRR I was so mad. Anyway this will be rushed sorry. Also thank you to Itzcc68672 for suggesting this chapter (You're awesome) anyway thanks for reading and sorry for mistakes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff The Killer

Jeff was nice enough to take you out for a date. You went to a  restaurant and it was huge! After  you finished eating you excused yourself to the bathroom. After you finished you didn't know what way you came from and you got lost. You swear you saw his smiling face but it was your eyes playing tricks on you. You finally gave up and sat down.

"(Y/N)! Where are you?" You heard Jeff shout. Jeff ran up to you and hugged you. "Oh my baby I thought someone stole you." Everyone in the restaurant 'awed'. You blushed. He held onto your hand. "I'm holding onto your hand so you don't drift away." He announced. Again everyone 'awed'. You blushed harder before you two walked out of the restaurant.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN Drowned

You two were at your local gamestore. Turns out after BEN pranked with the screen saver, your computer actually got the blue screen of death. BEN placed the computer on the counter. The cashier smiled and said they could fix which made you sigh in relief.

"Princess, I'm just going to look at some games." BEN declared kissing your cheek. You smiled and decided to look at some games yourself. You found Grand Theft Auto 5 and grinned at the price. You picked up the game and discovered you were lost. You looked in each aisle hoping to find the freckled face boy but to your dismay, you didn't. You finally found the counter and placed the game down. You paid and picked up the game but was crushed by a hug. "Oh honey where did you go I was so worried." You heard BEN mumble. You blushed and showed him Grand Theft Auto 5. He grinned. "Awesome let's go."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slenderman

You were walking around the forest looking for Slender. You had a bad day at school and you wanted him to make you feel better. You kept on hearing a thumping sound but you ignored it. You noticed there were no more notes on the trees which grew you to worry. It was staring to get dark. You didn't recognise your surroundings, you were lost. You sat on a rock and started kicking the dirt. Suddenly, Slender teleported infront of you, tentacles appearing out of his back. Static boomed through the forest.

You closed your eyes waiting for your death but instead you were pulled into a hug.

"Oh (Y/N) I'm so sorry my dearest I thought you were one of my victims." He cooed. His soft voice turned into a harsh one."Why would you walk around here at this time of the night?!?! You could have been killed! Especially when it was dark!" He yelled. You hid your face in your hands and started to cry.

"I-I-I'm sorry." You sobbed. "I had a bad day at school and I missed you, so I went searching for you." He sighed and kissed your head.

"Come on lets go back to our house before it gets cold." He picked you up bridal style and held you close to his chest. You blushed slightly before he teleported you to his house.