When they meet your parents

Hey guys updating again like usual. Just letting you guys know that I deleted the last scenario because I didn't like it. Sorry! Sorry if you don't live with a parent that I have in each scenario most of them will have a mum or dad but if that parent does't live with you just pretend he/she isn't there! Hope you guys like and stay awesome! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff The Killer

Your mum opened the door and smiled sweetly.

"Hey Mrs (L/N)." Jeff greeted.

Your mother gave you a worried look. "Oh so you must be Jeff."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am."

Your mother stepped aside as you two slowly walked into your house. Your father was sitting on the sofa, nonchalantly.

"Honey, this is (Y/N)'s boyfriend, Jeff." Your mother announced.

Your dad smirked. "Ahh so you're the man dating my daughter I'm happy. You're not one of those pretty boys who don't like gettin' dirty." Your dad chuckled patting Jeff's back.

"Yes, (Y/N) is the only person who accepts me for who I am. I love her more than anything in the world. She is a smart, funny and caring person and I would travel the world to find the perfect jewel but it would never compare to her." Jeff blushed.

Your mum approved of your relationship 100%. Your dad thought he was too soft for his looks until Jeff pulled out a blood stained knife. He laughed nervously before replying yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN Drowned (A/N: I haven't found any info about what exactly happened to BEN, so I've made up a story about it and that's why he's so angst and upset when people talk or disrespect parents. In later chapters the whole story will be revealed.)

You were sitting at the dinner table, with your father, mother and BEN. You bit your lip at the painful silence that lingered around the room. That silence soon came to an end when your father placed his knife and fork down onto his plate.

"So tell me," your father said, resting his chin on his hands. "Why do you think I should allow some pipsqueak like you to date my daughter?"

"Honey," your mother warned. BEN looked at her before glaring harshly at your father.

"It's fine Mrs (L/N)." BEN reassured, his glare never faltering. "You know, you shouldn't judge people based on their appearance." You frowned, knowing your father was going to act like a smart ass.

"Oh boohoo." He sobbed, sarcastically. "Who are you going to cry to, your mother?"

"My mother was murdered." BEN hissed. You knew your dad had gone too far and you hid your face in your hands.

"What about your father, punk?" Your father retorted.

"He's dead, too."

"How'd he die?"

"Just like my mother, he was murdered, however, I did it as an act of revenge for him killing my mother." Your mother gasped. BEN slightly smirked. "So, do you still think I'm weak?"

"No, g-goodness no." Your father carefully grabbed the bowl of peas, his hands trembling. "W-Would you like some more peas?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------