When he asks you out

Sorry, some of these are short!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff The Killer

After returning home from school, you sighed, exhaustion taking a toll on your body. You had an eventful day, as usual, and you were ready to take a nap.

Realisation hit you as you remembered, Jeff was going to visit you. A smile formed on your lips as you dragged your schoolbag to your bedroom. There sat Jeff, on your bed, holding something behind his back.

"I, uh, like you, so, we have to be more than friends." He said, handing you a handful of weeds. "I picked some flowers for you."

"Jeff," you laughed. "Those are weeds."

He blushed and smiled, crookedly. "Really? Well they all look the same. So, are we going out or...?

You pulled him into a bonecrushing hug. "Yes, yes we are..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN Drowned

You and BEN had managed to have a day in Clock Town, a city in Majora's Mask. You two were eating lunch when BEN handed you a bouquet of flowers.

"I-I know this is kind of cheesy, but, I like you. I-I mean love you, I have for awhile now. So can we be together?" He asked, his red orbs filled with love.

You smiled and smelt the flowers, "awe, that's sweet of you BEN. Of course we can go out!"

He let out a shaky breath and returned a smile, "thanks, (Y/N)." He said, before you into a hug.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slenderman

You two were looking up at the stars. Slender 'looked' over to you and smiled. He really loved you and he was going to prove it.

"(Y/N)." Slender called out.

"Yes?" You answered.

"I love you." He admitted.

Your eyes widened.

"You are my everything; the sun who makes my days bright, the light in the dark and the love of my life." He gingerly grabbed onto your hand. "So will you please be mine?" He questioned.

You giggled and nodded your head.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." You blushed hugging him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyeless Jack

You blushed at the note that was written for you on your bedside table. Eyeless Jack had asked you out and you were thrilled!

"C'mon answer already!" You heard a voice hiss from the closet.

You smirked and opened the closet revealing Eyeless Jack. "Yes I will go out with you by the way I love you too." You grinned. He sighed in relief and hugged you.

"You don't how happy I am (Y/N)." He laughed kissing your forehead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------