When he's drunk

Hi sorry for not updating I'm really busy but I always want to update for you guys. I think I will enjoy typing this scenario and this scenario was suggested by lovedog5 and FlutterPieSparkle so thank you! Umm that's about it so thanks for reading and sorry for mistakes!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff The Killer

You two were at a party and Jeff had one too many or as I call it, he had a gut full of piss. Jeff had decided he wanted to be a Disney Princess so he stole one of Sally's dresses. It was way too small for him so it showed half of his ass. He started dancing and singing.

"EHHHHH MACARENA!" He sang pouring chilli sauce in his eyes. He looked at you and then screamed."Mummy!" He cried. BEN ran in and picked up Jeff.

"Oh my baby." He cooed kissing his nose. Jeff giggled. You raised an eyebrow at him before walking out of the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN Drowned (A/N: This is kind of based off one of the Dudeson's episodes)

BEN was lying down on Jeff's couch while Jeff placed a plank of wood under BEN's ear. Jeff grabbed a fish hook and a hammer. Just as Jeff was about to slam the hammer down onto his ear BEN stopped him.

"Dude... Are you sure I will see (Y/N) naked if I do this?" He asked.

Jeff laughed. "Yeah man you will." Jeff placed the fish hook above his ear and slammed down causing BEN to wince in pain.

"This is so worth it." BEN admitted. Jeff grabbed an earing that he stole from you and put it in BEN's ear. "Thanks man." BEN smiled. BEN kissed Jeff's cheek and stumbled back to his house. Jeff gave him a 'what the fuck' look at BEN as he walked out. You asked him why he had your earing. "Show me your tits." He demanded before falling through a table and passing out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slenderman

You ran around town looking for Slender. He ran off drunk and you had no idea where he was until you saw him in Hooters. You ran in and saw him in full uniform. He had stuffed napkins into his shirt so it looked like he had breasts. He walked up to the counter.

"So what type of owls can I buy?" Slender asked sounding extremely drunk.

"Get back to work!" One of the workers yelled. Slender began to cry and ran into the glass door before passing out. You told Slender the next day and he fainted. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyeless Jack

Jack had decided he was a trampoline so for some reason he covered himself in tar while Sally and BEN were jumping on him.

"JUMP HARDER!!!" Jack yelled. Sally and BEN followed his orders and broke his ribs. He woke up in hospital the next day while nurses were scrubbing the tar off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masky

Masky was really drunk and he admitted to you he was cheating on you with a bicycle named Phillip. He then walked outside and started a fight with your house. He started punching and kicking the house but he was missing and then spewed on your house because the house was fighting unfairly. You told him the next day and he laughed saying he wouldn't cheat on you.