When he babysits Sally

• Dedicated to NatSparkles11

HEEEEYYYY!!! Woo I'm exhausted! Sorry for not updating; my friends are having this stupid fight and I'm in the middle of it -.- For P.E on Tuesday I had to do a 1.6km run! I think I did alright; I got 7 minutes and 37 seconds. Anyway... This was suggested by NatSparkles11 so thank you! That's it so bye!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff The Killer

"Goddamit SALLY!!! STOP JUMPING ON MY BED!!!" Jeff shouted. Sally continued jumping.

"You're not the boss of me." She said sticking her tongue out.

Jeff growled. "Wait until Slender hears about you not behaving." Sally stopped jumping.

"WAIT!!! I-I'm sorry j-just don't tell papa!" She cried.

Jeff smirked triumphantly. "Ok, fine do you want me to make you a milkshake?" Jeff asked.

Sally squealed. "YES!!!" Jeff chuckled and walked into the kitchen with Sally.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN Drowned

Sally was sitting on BEN's lap while BEN played MW3. Slender requested for BEN to babysit Sally while he went out with his girlfriend. Sally giggled and pressed a button on his controller which caused him to throw a grenade at the wall, which bounced back and killed him. Sally laughed harder when BEN died.

"Haha." BEN laughed sarcastically. "Stop it." Sally ignored him and pressed another button which made him shoot someone on his own team. "Sally!" BEN whined. Sally rolled her eyes.

"You're a sook." She pouted before hopping off his lap to go search for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slenderman

"Papa?" Sally called out.

"Yes my little princess?" Slender said.

"Do you want to play dress ups with me?" She asked.

Slender  "smiled". "Why of course my dear." He grabbed onto her hand and lead her to her bedroom. She walked into her closet and pulled out a long pink dress.

"That one is for (Y/N) because she's pretty." She laid it onto her bed.

"Yes (Y/N) is a beautiful woman." Slender commented.

"Papa when are you going to propose to her?" (A/N: HEHEHE the scenario will be coming out soon) Sally questioned pulling out a small pink dress.

Slender blushed. "S-Soon my dove..."

"Can I be the flower girl?!?!" Sally asked jumping up and down.

"Of course, now you go get changed into the bathroom." Slender said. Sally nodded her head and grabbed her dress before walking to the bathroom. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyeless Jack

You, Jack and Sally were in the backyard playing in the inflatable pool. Jack had fallen asleep on the grass. You and Sally giggled as Sally slowly took off his mask and chucked it in the pool. Jack woke up and felt his face.

He sighed. "Sally... Give back my mask."

Sally giggled. "You have to go get it." Jack grumbled as he stood in the inflatable pool before you pushed him over. Jack grabbed your wrist and dragged you along with him. You two began a makeout session while Sally squealed and ran off.