:23:

A/N: smut. I wanna be considerate and say 'if yall don't like smut, then tell me and I wont do it,' but then I remember I'm a bitch and it's my book.

   "Show me," Taehyung said, his eyes locked Yoongi's wide ones.

   "W-what...?" Yoongi asked, watching as Taehyung came closer, practically face-to-face now.

   "Please show me you love me," the younger said, more slowly as if Yoongi wasn't getting what he was saying. Yoongi didn't really know what to do, as he was shocked. He then felt Taehyung's lips on his, causing his mind to muddle.

   'Come on, Yoongi. You've done this before,' Yoongi said to himself, closing his eyes and responding to the kiss by moving his lips along with Taehyung's, putting his hand on Taehyung's neck, pulling the younger closer.

   "Hyung," Taehyung said, his forehead resting on Yoongi's when he pulled away from the elder, feeling the latter nod against his head. Yoongi laid on his back, letting Taehyung straddle him. They reconnected their lips, their wet muscles moving against each other's. Yoongi could gladly say that he was happy that Taehyung was in this state.

   Taehyung started to take Yoongi's shirt off, Yoongi finishing it for him when the rapper saw the younger fumbling. Taehyung's eyes sparkled with adoration and lust when he saw his lover's body, taking in the sight before he started to leave kisses on his lover's chest, loving the taste on his lips. Continuing to kiss lower, Taehyung felt Yoongi tangle his hands in his blonde strands, tightening his fingers around them, causing Taehyung to let out a moan. Taehyung's lips met the waistband on Yoongi's boxers, moving his eyes up to meet Yoongi's, as if to quietly ask for permission to remove them.

   "D-do it," Yoongi breathed, slightly wincing when he felt the cold air of the room meet his member. Yoongi's chest started to move up and down heavily when he felt Taehyung's tongue start to leave small licks on the tip, going down the length. Once Taehyung's mouth came back to the tip, he put his lips over it, slowly going down.

   "Ah, fuck, baby," Yoongi hissed, feeling Taehyung's warm mouth covering his member. Taehyung hummed, sending vibrations that made Yoongi tighten his grip on the younger's hair, trying his hardest to keep himself ground.

   Yoongi could feel his stomach tightening as Taehyung's mouth continued to move up and down, causing the older to become lightheaded.

   "Tae... Baby, stop," Yoongi panted, almost regretting telling him to stop when he felt Taehyung drag his tongue up the length one more time and remove his lips with a little 'pop' sound.

   "Why, hyung?" Taehyung asked, his voice raspy. Yoongi didn't respond, he only pulled Taehyung up to him so that they could connect their lips once again. Yoongi licked Taehyung's lips, biting them and causing a small moan to leave the younger's mouth.

   "Hyung, I wanna feel you," Taehyung whispered against Yoongi's lips. After saying that, Yoongi told Taehyung to remove his clothing, the younger obeying as he always did. Once Taehyung's clothes were thrown in a pile on the floor, tangled with Yoongi's, Yoongi started to kiss Taehyung roughly, causing younger to moan his name.

   "Yoongi..."

   "Yoongi...!"

   Yoongi woke up with a start, sitting up from his bed quickly as he heard Seokjin's voice yell from above him. Yoongi blinked and looked up, at Seokjin's distraught face.

   "What the hell?" asked Yoongi, his sleepy eyes glaring at Seokjin.

   "You were moaning Taehyung's name!" the elder said, his voice high, but quiet enough that the other's wouldn't hear. Yoongi furrowed his brows and narrowed his eyes at Seokjin, not believing that he had been caught having a wet dream about his lover. Seokjin sighed, walking to the bedroom door.

   "We have to be at the studio in 20," you could hear a hint of disbelief and something else Yoongi couldn't quiet pinpoint in Seokjin's voice. Yoongi removed the covers from his legs and sure enough, it was obvious of what he was dreaming of.

   Guess he'll have to take care of it before they leave.

-

   When they all piled in the van to make their way to the studio, Yoongi and Taehyung were conveniently placed beside on another. When they sat, Yoongi could practically feel Seokjin's stare. Shifting uncomfortably in his seat, Taehyung noticed, as did the others, giving the elder rapper odd looks. Taehyung had more of a concerned look on his face as his eyes lingered on Yoongi's, the older meeting his gaze, quickly looking away when he heard Seokjin cough.

   'That little shit-dick. He's gonna be suspicious now,' Yoongi thought, looking down at his lap and fidgeting with his fingers.

   'Why isn't Yoongi hyungie looking at me?' Taehyung thought, his brows furrowing and lips turning down in a pout as he looked away as well, looking out the window, the feeling heavy in his heart.

   Namjoon was looking between the two Daegu boys and Seokjin with a look of near panic as he saw the way Seokjin kept his eyes on the two and how the other two kept their eyes off each other, and the sad face on Taehyung's face.

   'What the fuck happened now?' Namjoon sighed to himself, knowing that something not good had happened and that Seokjin was more than likely the reason behind it. 'God damnit.'

-

   When the seven boys got to the studio, Seokjin took Taehyung's hand and walked off to where there was no one.

   "What's got your dick in a twist, hyung?" Taehyung asked, not really in the mood to be dragged anywhere; unless it was by Yoongi; but he was reluctant to be near the younger.

   "Yah! Have respect for me!" Seokjin basically screeched, cheeks slightly red as he heard the younger's words.

   "I said 'hyung'," Taehyung responded, not meaning to sound sarcastic; well, not entirely.

   "Boy, I oughta smack you," Seokjin hissed, raising his hand.

   "What did you drag me over here for?" Taehyung looked up at his hyung, returning to the topic of their conversation.

   "Well,"

--

GUESS WHO'S BACK BITCHES.

Not entirely me; I still have marching camp all month

but imma try to update every weekend

if this shit writers block will get tHE FUCK OUTTA HERE

but I have no idea where this book is going, honestly. I didn't plan an end in my head, so I might skip a lot and go to other parts or go to the 'Spring Day' era I don't fucking know

but I hope this wasn't entirely shit

thanks for 8k+ reads, cause like, somehow yall like this?

•♥•♥•♥•♥ ☜ much love~ ☞ ♥•♥•♥•♥•

unedited