Introduction

You skipped into the Common Room. It was filled with crazies and freaks; your kind of people. The people here respected you. You could say that you were their queen.

     You haven't been here very long. You were thrown in about a month and a half ago for the murder of your father, Amanda and Emily Clements, Jared Manstin, and Lila Valeska. Apparently murdering people that you don't like is wrong. Whatever, you could care less.

Awww. But it was so much fun! Said one of the voices.

Best time I've had in awhile. Said the other voice.

     Ok, so maybe you weren't the most sane person ever, but you weren't crazy. You hated when people called you crazy.

     You skipped over to the table that your friends were at. This was the table for the most powerful people in the asylum, so, of course, you and Jerome sat with them.

     You jumped into the seat next to Jerome, causing him to look at you and smile. "Hi, gorgeous! What took ya so long?" He asked. Jerome was your boyfriend that you traveled back in time with. You and Jerome were together in your past life, but got caught. You hadn't been a murderer back then, so you were only in jail for a couple of years, but Jerome got a life sentence, multiple actually.

     Anyway, you visited him for awhile, but then you stopped. On your 76th birthday, a woman named Shiana Parks came and told you she could take you and Jerome back to the past, and she did, under one condition. You joined Jerome with killing people.

     "The doctors decided I needed a little extra time with my shock therapy," You said, pulling your hair away from where it was covering the marks it left on your temples. His grin dropped from his face and he looked beyond mad. He reached up and gently touched your forehead, causing you to flinch. He yanked his hand back, not wanting to hurt you. "Those bastards," he growled.

     "Hey Y/L/N!" Somebody at the table shouted. "What happened to you?" You turned and saw that it was Greenwood talking to you. Greenwood and you didn't get along real well. He was always trying to upstage Jerome, but he never succeeded so it doesn't really matter. "Therapy," you mumbled. He chuckled. "What? Couldn't take it?" He teased. You growled. "Watch it, Greenwood," Richard Sionis warned.

     Sionis was a very powerful man. He had money and could get anyone anything, but there was always a price. He also killed 25 people, just for the fun of it. Crazy right? "Whatever," Greenwood mumbled. You opened your mouth to make a snarky comment, but somebody shouting your name stopped you. "Y/N! Y/N!" You looked over and saw Arnold Dobkins jumping over to you. Dobby was a schizophrenic and a rapist, but you knew he wouldn't hurt you. "Hiya Dobs," you greeted once he sat next to you.

"Y/N, guess what!" He said excitedly. "What?" You asked smiling. "My sister came to visit today! I haven't seen her since I was locked up in this place!" He exclaimed. You hugged him. "That's amazing Dobby! Tell me all about her," you said. He nodded. "Her name is Juliet, she has brown hair and blue eyes and she's 20!" He shouted. You smiled. "She sounds amazing. Doesn't she Aaron?" You asked, turning to the man that sat across from you, stuffing his mouth with food.

Aaron Helzinger was in here for killing his family with his bare hands. He wasn't the smartest, but he's gotten better. Wouldn't hurt a fly. He grunted in confusion. You nodded towards an excited Dobkins that was jumping up and down, looking for approval from the man. "Yes?" He said, still confused. You rolled your eyes and sat forward. "You really ought to pay more attention Aaron." You said. He nodded.

Jerome put his arm around you, causing you to look up at him. "Does it hurt?" He asked. You shrugged. "Eh. I've endured worse." You said. He looked at you expectantly. "I had this boyfriend that I had to go a long ass time without seeing. It hurt more than anything in the world ever could." You said, causing him to smile. He leaned down and kissed you. "I love you." He said once you pulled away. You smiled. "I love you, too."

————————————————————————

Oh my gosh! It feels so good to be back! I have missed writing this series for you guys so much! I know it took me a long time, but I'm finally getting the sequel started! I have been working so hard for you guys and hope you all enjoy it. Thank you all!

-Alice