Chapter 40 - Calm attack.

Chapter 40

Marks POV

Instead of fucking looking for her, the boss and the bitch, Amber are arguing like two fucking kids fighting over the last slice of pizza. Maybe if I knock the two out, that kid James and I can find Victoria ourselves.

With an anger built up larger than the fucking hulks anger, the boss' fist slams hard against the table and Amber, little miss blonde flinches. "What the fuck do you mean you left her here?! She's ill."

Technically boss, you left her here too. So none of you are fucking innocent.

"How the hell were we suppose to know Devon was going to show up?! We were concerned about you showing up!"

The boss holds her gaze for a few seconds and curses under his breath. "I swear to fucking god, if he's doing anything to her-"

"What, you're going to blame it on me because I left her here?! What about you Zayn!? You left her here too!" Amber screams.

"Instead of arguing about your differences, how about we try to find her like?" James says sarcastically.

On fucking point! Stop the fucking chit chat, and let's go.

Zayn sighs and flicks his gaze back to Amber after exchanging glances with James. "Since you've fucked Devon a few times." She gapes in horror at the boss' wordings. "Do you know where his location is?"

Amber folds her arms. "He's not that stupid. He has multiple hide outs. He could be anywhere!"

"Well you better start digging his grave cause this bastards going to die." Zayn says lowly.

"Have you tried tracking her cell phone?" James questions me.

Zayn glances my way and I swallow. Fuck I hate talking.

"We tracked her Malik cell, but it was disposed a few blocks from here." I say abruptly.

The boss shakes his head with frustration. "Just tell me at least one location where he could possibly be Amber. You're the only person who would know."

"I don't know! The only place I can faintly remember is outside of London. He drugged me most of the time!"

I continue to stand as the boss paces around the small kitchen area. He picks up the IV bag off the ground and places it on the table, causing a thud.

"If we don't hurry up, she's going to die from starvation and who even fucking knows what Devon is going to do to her! She could lose the baby!" Zayn shouts.

"Think. Harder." He lowers.

"Why can't we just call the cops?!" Amber argues.

I roll my eyes. Does she think we're that fucking stupid?!

"Because you can't report a missing person unless they've been gone for longer than twenty four hours." Zayn explains annoyed. "Who are you calling?!"

"Devon!" Amber scowls and indicates the boss to quiet down.

"You've had his number this whole time?!" James scowls.

"Put it on speaker." He demands.

Amber hesitates and finally places the phone down on the table as the call continues to ring.

"Amber, long time no fuck." Devon's voice comes through the phone and the boss' gaze hardens.

"Track his phone." He murmurs to me.

Amber rolls her eyes.

"Devon, where is she?"

"Where's who?" He chuckles. As if the last beating wasn't enough, this fucker literally wants to fucking die.