Chapter 15 - I choose you.

Chapter 15

He chose me.

Me?

Not Emma.

Me.

How many times do I have to hear him say that before I can confirm it myself. Does he really choose me? Yeah he said it himself. I still feel as if this doesn't rectify any other situations we've managed to get into though.

But let's start off with a small celebration that Emma is no longer in Zayns life. Well I hope not. He admitted himself a few nights ago that he'd rebel. And I do feel guilty for making him choose. I hope this doesn't change him.

I shake my head in frustration. Stop over thinking this Re.

"Hey." Zayns voice disturbs my thoughts and his hand makes its way around my waist as the elevator starts to move up again. I look up at him, his hair sexy and dishevelled from my wondering hands. His eyes are sparkling with pure sincerity and everything about him right now is so warm and welcoming. I love him like this. Shows what sex can bring out of you.

"You okay?" He questions.

I nod. "Yeah." I just can't fucking believe you choose me over someone who your compatible with.

"Are you sure?" Zayn asks.

"Yeah. I'm sure." I smile up at him and he sighs in relief as the elevator doors ding open.

"Hungry?" He asks curiously.

"Yeah- a little."

"Good. Because I hope you're up for some company." Zayn says, hand on mahogany door.

I frown up at Zayn. "What?"

"I may have planned a small Graduation dinner this morning." He says, opening both mahogany doors.

I don't move, I stay completely immobilised in my place and blink at him. "Graduation dinner?"

"Sir." Mark greets Zayn and nods to me a small smile on his face. Zayn nods to him in acknowledgment and smiles warmly at me.

"Don't be angry Victoria."

"What do you mean angry?"

"Emma's here." He winces slightly and takes a deep breath.

"She's here." I raise my eyebrow.

"Take in mind this was planned before I chose you over someone I've known my whole life. Come. Besides Emma, I have someone here you might want to see." Zayn smiles, intwining our hands together and leading me towards the scary glass floor dining table.

No big deal, that Emma's here. It'll give him a chance to tell her what's happened and she'll be long gone. Well, I hope he does. I want to be there to make sure of it. My mouth falls slightly open as I see everyone at the table. Amber, James, Adam and even my Father is here along with Trisha, Emma and another male I'm not familiar with. But I gasp when I see my Mother. What is she doing here?!

"Mom?!" I gape, having to do a double take to make sure my eyes are really seeing what they're seeing. "You flew my Mom from America?!" I look up at Zayn, mouth open.

"Of course, I know how much you've missed her. So I arranged a few flights." Zayn says quietly before motioning me towards her. "I owe it to you."

"Hello my Tori, honey." She's stands, beautiful, golden dark brown hair, falling in perfect loose waves down her chest. Her dress is so elegant and long, it makes her taller. It's pale blue and fits perfect with the occasion. She looks really good. Is she really my mom?!