Chapter 34 - Turning point.

Sorry if it's everywhere :P

Chapter 34

I place the test on the counter top as everything in the room stops moving. I can't handle this. I can't even look at Zayn.

No.

Oh my god.

Instead of acknowledging me, Zayn takes the pregnancy test and I step away from him.

"What does this mean?" Zayn says curtly.

I don't answer. I can't.

Holy fuck. I'm pregnant.

"Victoria."

I hold my breath as anxiety washes over me.

"Answer me!" His voice raises and I swallow down my pride.

"It's- it's positive." I whisper in the smallest voice I could possibly do.

"Pardon me?!"

"It's positive." I say more clearly, louder than I was before and the colour on his face drains as he pales from the cold hard truth.

"What?!" He hisses. His eyes fall into slits as disbelief takes over. "How?! How the fuck-" he stops himself mid sentence and throws the pregnancy test at the shower wall. I wince and step back as if he just slapped me.

"You're fucking pregnant!" He yells as if he's just confirming to himself.

My mouth is open, but I can't say anything. He's so angry!

So, so angry and I'm scared to say anything. I've never seen him react this way towards me.

"I just knew. I fucking knew I should have put you on the pill! How could I be so fucking stupid to put my trust in that fucking rod!"

My eyes become heavy with tears, but I try to keep that at bay. Don't cry, don't cry.

"Is this some kind of fucked up plan you have?!"

I gasp. "No-" my voice cracks and tears start to fall. I wasn't expecting this either. "Zayn-"

"Don't fucking start." Zayn scowls. "We barely even know each other and you're fucking pregnant?! How else am I suppose to react?! Do you want me to be on cloud fucking nine. Because I'm far from it!"

I gasp.

"I'm sorry-"

"No. I'm sorry for even putting my trust in you."

I widen my gaze at him. This isn't my fault! Oh my god.

"Zayn I didn't kno-"

"You didn't know?! Didn't know what, that you're rod was expired?!"

I swallow, a tear managing to slip down. He's so mad.

"Fuck this." He grunts.

As he walks out the bathroom door, he slams the door shut and I slide my back against the cold bathroom

Wall, down to the ground where my heart is shattered.

I'm pregnant.

I'm fucking pregnant and the way Zayn just reacted to it was more than what I was expecting. I knew he'd be angry but not this angry.

Burying my face in my hands, I wipe the tears away and try to calm myself down. It doesn't work out but eventually, I'm cried out and all that's left is unwanted sniffles raking through my body.

I'm going to sue whoever invented this contraception shit that doesn't even work. I stand to my feet and grab the pregnancy test off the floor.

Still positive.