Chapter 12 - Dominant's.

Chapter 12

"Don't freak out." Zayn says.

Don't freak out?! My eyes widen at him like that's the most ridiculous thing to say to me right now. How can I not freak out. "She was your sex assistant?!"

He nods slowly, looking unsure.

I chuckle to myself. "Wow." I push the papers towards him and he looks at me warily. "Please take them away from me."

Zayn obeys without any accusation and I take a deep breath to get myself to think. That adds to the growing list of his fucked up ways. What else is there? How many secrets does he have?!

He was in an affair with Emma, maybe the causing of the divorce between her and Taylor. He's never had a girlfriend before me, probably because of Emma getting in his way, I mean she sure is getting in the way between us. He has sex tapes, maybe because It was Emma's idea, and now I'm finding out Emma is his sex assistant? Everything revolves around Emma. It's fucking Emma!

"I don't know what to say." I huff, lost for words.

"You don't have to say anything." Zayn replies.

But I have too?!

"I mean, Sex assistant. I've never heard any of this sex stuff, till I met you. What is that?!" I cringe. "Like does she- help you?" I hesitate, unable to to see the right side of this situation.

The 40 year old cougar was his sexy assistant.

He pauses. "Yeah. She's good with discipline."

She must be a good mother then. Cough.

I screw my face in slight disgust. I wouldn't be surprised if she cracked the whip on me for being a total bitch to her. The pain would be worth it though. I'd like to give her a good fucking whipping.

"She taught you well." I mock.

He smirks and I narrow my gaze at him. It was sarcasm.

"But you knew I wouldn't agree to threesomes?" I question.

Zayn nods. "You weren't very fond on Emma, so I knew you wouldn't fancy that idea. Do you think I enjoy watching you wither in fear or pain? I don't entirely inflict pain on you for the enjoyment."

I frown.

"I'm not a sadist Victoria, especially when it comes to you."

"But, you still punished me."

"Because you disobeyed the rules. I said this before, I didn't go all out on you. If Emma was there, it would have ended a whole lot worse compared to how you really felt."

Oh.

"You call that punishment 'gentle'." I ask.

"If you compare it to the other sex tapes, Victoria. Yes."

"So now you want me to watch the sex tapes." I gape. How can he not see this from my point of view. "This is messed up. She's old enough to be your mother."

Zayn frowns and I cover my mouth with my hand as if it's suppressing myself from screaming. "Don't say that."

"It's the truth." I raise an eyebrow.

"I know, but I can't change that."

I wish you could. "Why do you feel the need to have a sex assistant? You're fine by yourself."

"Ménage a trois is- stimulating."

"Lets say If I liked Emma, would you have ever consider this punishment?"