Q&A: Answers.

So here's the Q&A ya'll lil shits wanted(;

Most of them I can't even answer, so if I've missed your question, I can't answer it because it involves spoilers and nobody likes a spoiler. Um I'm going to write your usernames too cause like, it seems cool and like, yeah whatever.

1. Likeaboss456: what made you want to write an amazing story like this one?

My first fanfic I wrote on tumblr was one of those fanfics that just continued on and on and literally had no plot in it at all, and because my writing improved over time, I wanted to start off fresh. When strangers meet (first fanfic) wasn't that good. It was really carroty too cause it was written at the beginning of 2012 and ending of 2011.

2. Bothinsilence: if you would have to pick between Zayn or Amber, who would you choose?

That's a hard question, I can't answer that LOL

3. CassadyRose: Is Devon going to a big part of the plot for chills, or like a little side thing?

You'll find out. He may be, or may not be(;

4. Djay_Salvatore: is this going to be the last book, or is their another story coming up?

I'm not sure if this is the last book, I'll leave that for you guys to decide. Should I write a third book?

5. Sammiiistyles: a. what inspires you to write? b. what is your opinion on Zayn and Emma's relationship, and Zayn and Tori's?

A. What inspires me to write is probably you guys. Hahaha cliche, but it's true.

B. Zayn and Emma's relationship, is sick, but at the same time, it's Neutral. It's a strange friendship.

Zayn and Victorias relationship is so freaking complicated. If I Was Victoria, I would have left his ass when I found them sex tapes, let me tell you that.

6. avijaynthi: what exactly does the color Red do to Zayn?

Thank you for the other comments that you said:)

the colour Red is such a domineering colour in a sex relationship. Victoria wearing Re is like a turn on almost. It has the same effect towards him as Victoria Biting her lip. Is that clarified enough?

7. Zuwena_Ray: I'm a bit confused with Re's feeling right now.

She just got majorly punished. It's normal to not understand where she's coming from after a punishment. Punishments can leave a submissive confused and almost unsettled and really hurt, not physically but emotionally. They have mixed emotions. They need caring for after a punishment to gain trust and remain sane.

8. Kaila_Malik will you be doing a Zayn POV?

No, sorry. Gives way too much away.

9. Mola_angel10: I want to know if there will be a baby RAYN (Re and Zayn ship name) crawling around soon?

Rayn, is definitely the first. I'm use to zictoria or Zori. Victoria has a rod, meaning she can have her period, but she won't release any eggs or anything. The rod, stops her from getting pregnant unless the rod has ran out of years.

10. Imammaliker: how do you handle the feels you get while writing such an amazing story about Zayn. I mean, do you get overwhelmed?

I honestly do. The feels are always lurking, but when I'm writing it's so intense, especially smut scenes. What you guys feel, is heightened when I'm writing, cause I'm thinking a lot more than what I'm actually writing down.

11. Brbbbbbb: ....

I can't answer your question/s. You'll have to continue on with the story and find out eventually.

12. Zouis_model: A. Would you do a third book? B. what do you do when you have writers block? C. And is my instincts right about Zayn still having feelings for Emma?

A. Only if you guys want me too.

B. when I have writers block, I force myself to write. If I can't, i go for a walk and clear my mind and try to think of suggestions and stuff.

C. Define feelings?

13. ItsAnuxoxo: do you love me?

The feelings mutual.

14. Malikyoudown when you're writing, do you just come up with ideas or like everything is planned? Like do you know how everything will end and stuff or you just write having like 3 ends but you don't know which one you'll write?

It really depends. I have the whole thing planned right to the end of the book that could end this series.

And If people want a third book, I have a ending that will continue on to a third book. I'm prepared to end chills and the whole series. And I'm also prepared to end chills and start a third book. Does that make sense?

Everything is planned out, it's just the chapters itself that aren't really. I know what's going to happen at the ending of chapters to build up tension and make a plot twist or a cliff hanger. But if there's no cliff hanger, I struggle with the beginning of the next chapter.

15. Onedirectionfiction: other than writing, what other hobbies do you have?

My hobbies include art. I love art and music. I can play a lot of instruments and I enjoy sports.

16. Zaynlovesitrough: why is Zayn all of a sudden needy and showing Re his soft side?

Nice username btw. Looks like mine hahah. It's just like question 7. He just punished Victoria even though he didn't want too. Victoria is fragile after a punishment, you wouldn't want to face a cold Zayn after that now would you.(;

17. Ru_108: are they ever going to get married?

HAHAAHAAHAHA idk?

18. Helenmalik5: will they ever be happy and relaxed with each other.

That's a silly question(;

19. WackyWenR: will any of the other boys of 1D appear?

Nope.

20. Njdeeya: who is Emma in real life?

Charlize Theron.

21. DaBiggaDaBellyButton: Will you ever write a totally different series about one of the other boys? Where are you from?

No sorry. I only write about Zayn tbh:P

I'm from New Zealand.

22. MssEsmeCrvnts: when will you be revealing the deal Amber made with Devon?

Do you guys know that this book is only half way done..... it's going to come.. Patience (;

Thank you for those who asked and I'm sorry if I missed your questions, it either got lost in all the other questions or I ignored you. Kidding, I wouldn't. Thank you guys for reading :) I love you xxxx