Chapter 6 - Uninvited, unexpected, guests.

Chapter 6

A/N: I haven't proof read or edited it at all because I'm in a rush. I have to go to work like.... NOW! But enjoy:)

~

"Yes!"

She claps, the smile on her face widens, proud of my appearance as I slowly stroll in the room from the bathroom. I roll my eyes and sink myself on my bed of pity. Amber pouts and scowls at me. "Re, please! Just. . . have a drink. You'd feel better afterwards."

"I don't want to be around people. This house warming is the last thing I want to do." Bad enough she's forced me into one of her stupid dresses. It's a dark purple 'Ombre' bandage dress. I think? Well that's what Amber said. It's so tight though. I hate tight things that aren't skinny jeans. Amber is wearing black, which is a colour she never wears. It's similar to the grape dress I wore the first night I went to Zayns- never mind.

"It'll get your mind off Zayn, that asshole!" Is she reading my mind?! "Re?! are you even listening? Get up! James will be here soon to help finish things up."

I sigh and remain still on the bed, staring up at the ceiling as she turns the stereo on. At least James will be here, but then he's a Geordie, he loves partying, just like Amber "Come on Re!" She grabs the Bottle of Vodka Smirnoff off my bedside table, along with two shot glasses and I groan just thinking about how tomorrow will be. "You need it." Amber smirks, pouring the clear death liquid into the shot glasses.

"Party is here!" We hear the front door slam from down stairs. Both Amber and I freeze, slowly realising who that is and as if on cue, we both scream his name; James!

Amber smiles widely and hands me the bottle. "I'll get another glass!" She coos.

"Where are you guys?" James shouts out.

"Upstairs, can you please convince Re to d-" Amber's voice slowly fades to silence as she makes her way downstairs and into the kitchen. I turn the music off and lay back down on the bed, wrapping the plush blanket around me and the musics on again. Groaning loudly, I bury myself under the blanket as if it'll block out the music.

"Amber, can you turn it off please." I mumble annoyed.

"Well, it's nice to see you too lass."

"James!" I push the blanket off and swing my feet off the bed and onto the ground. James' eyes widen for a split second, but he composes himself and welcomes me in his arms.

"How are you feeling like?" James questions as I bury my head in the crook of his neck.

"Could be better."

"Well I'm here now." James jokes. I can just imagine that cheeky lopsided smirk on his face.

"um, Amber knows." I mutter under my breath and I feel his posture stiffen.

"You told her?!" He pulls away, concerned and worried.

"Yeah. She handled it pretty well-"

"But I'm going to kill him if I ever see him." James turns around as I look over his shoulder to see Amber approaching us, a new shot glass in hand. "Did I do a good job, She looks fit right?" Amber smiles widely.

James glances at me, his eyes scanning my body greedily and I frown confused. "Aye, She looks hot. You did a good job like. But I'm ready to get mortal man." He grabs the bottle off me, winking cheekily and snatches the shot glass out of Amber's hands.

Again, I love his accent.

"Lets take some shots lasses." James coo's.

Amber smiles widely, grabbing the two shots off the bedside table and handing one two me. James frowns and looks at us in pity. "You were going to start without me?" He shakes his head and raises his glass. Amber and I both repeat the gesture.