What Makes You Beautiful. part 27

~Harry's View~

on our way home we decided to call in at the chip shop down town. We ordered some food and took it home but instead of eating at home we just ate on the way home. Thankfully nobody recognised us, I don't think they would of been good photos!

When we got back to mine and louis we literally chucked ourselves at the sofa and just lay there, stuffed.

"I can't move" louis moaned from beside me while rubbing his belly.

"Me neither, I'm stuck" zayn said trying to roll himself off the sofa.

"I'm not evan going to try" I heard liam grumble, sounding very annoyed.

I looked over to my other side and saw niall had already passed out and was snoring lightly, bless him.

We lay there for a while before nodding off one by one. I was the last to drop off. I couldn't sleep, in two days time I'm getting married, Its unreal!

~Becca's View~

I pulled myself up so I was sat in a sleeping bag with my back pressed against the bottom of the sofa. The rest of the girls all shuffled around so they were sat up as well.

"Well, about 4 weeks ago i missed a period. when I told liam he got so excited" I told them, getting lost in the thought of how happy he was before I continued "we did a test and it came back positive. we decided we didn't want to tell anyone until we were sure just in case.." I felt my eyes welling up so I quickly rubbed them with my hands.

"Go on.." Taylor said putting a hand on my shoulder and stroking it.

"a couple weeks went by and we were so happy. god, I've never seen liam so happy. But about a week ago well, I woke up in the night. My stomach was killing me, oh it was horrible." I told them as I looked down at my hands, fiddling with a bracelet on my wrist that Liam had given me for my birthday "it turned out that night I lost the baby" I managed to get out, feeling a tear roll down my cheek.

"Oh becca!" Hannah squealed chucking herself across the floor to me. She flung her arms around me and I could feel she was crying.

"Oh my god becca" abbie sniffled whipping a tear from her cheek.

"Are you alright?" Alyssa asked me before cursing to herself "of course your not, oh come here" she finished as she came and sat next to me and hugged me while hannah leant back.

"I'm sorry" I heard laura whisper from the sofa in front of me.

"Why?" I asked her looking confused at her.

"Well this can't of helped" she sniffed pointing to her belly.

"Ey, don't think like that" I told her smiling weakly at her "and anyway, I've sort of got my head around what's happened. Its liam, he's in such a bad way.." I confessed looking at my hands once again.

"He'll be fine" abbie told me giving me a reassuring smile.

"He just needs time to get his head around it and let it settle in" Taylor chirped in.

"Thank you guys, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner" I told him giving them a weak smile.

"Now come on, enough about me. Its the wedding the day after tomorrow, going back to the place where it all began! we need some beauty sleep" I told them trying to give them a believable smile.

"I can't believe were going back there, it'll be amazing. I mean if we didn't all go on holiday there, we wouldn't be sat here, and none of this would be happening" laura mumbled, settling down in her blanket.

They all nodded and we settled down to go to sleep.

It took a while before I could actually drop off to sleep, I was worrying about Liam.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

~Nicole's View~

"ITS TIME TO GET UPPPP" I heard hannah singing, causing me to sit up abruptly and stare at her as she pranced around the room. How is she so awake this early!

Everybody else groaned and shuffled around sitting them self's up.

"I'm not moving till someone feeds me" abbie growled looking extremely annoyed about being woken up.

"Its like having a personal alarm clock" Kirsty grumbled looking just as annoyed at abbie.

"Cheer up grumpy's! We have to get moving" hannah sung as she carried on jumping around the room "GO GO GO" she screamed shoeing us out of the room and to get ready.

We all went to get changed and put our brides-made dresses and laura's wedding dress in the car boot before heading back inside for something to eat.

~Louis' View~

I woke up in a extremely uncomfortable position on the sofa. I sat up to see the rest of the boys sprawled out on the other sofa's. I slid my phone out of my pocket to check the time, 7:50. we were ment to leave at 8 to set off for Trecco Bay.

"BOYS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs jumping up and down like a mad man.

Liam's eyes opened away giving me a questioning look and Niall blinked a few times before actually opening them while Harry and Zayn lay there motionless.

"WERE LATE!" I screamed once again. This time harry's eyes shot open, looking like a rabbit caught in headlights.

"why didn't you wake me" harry yelled jumping up from the sofa and running round the flat not knowing what to do.

Liam got up and pushed harry down onto a kitchen stool.

"Carm down Harry! It'll be fine" he told him, harry calmed down a bit after liam told him off. We all got up, including zayn, and got changed into some fresh clothes and picked our suites, smart shoes and ties up and carried them all into the car boot. We all clambered in, harry driving.

"Come on curls, cheer up, your getting married tomorrow" Zayn reminded him ruffling his hair. Harry nodded and smiled slightly and started the car.

"Were off!" Niall shouted making harry nearly jump out of his skin.

"carm down styles" I told him patting him on the shoulder.

~Hannah's View~

After about 2 hours of driving we finally arrived at the all so familiar caravan site. We went to the lady behind the check in desk and got the keys to caravan number #31. The same caravan we stayed in all those months ago.

We got into the caravan and settled down in the rooms we stayed in the last time we were here. I set my stuff up in my room and sat on my bed, letting all of the memories come flooding back to me.

When I finally left the room I walked through the house and went to sit on the bench on the veranda.

I sat there watching the people pass by. Couples came and went, family's, little kids. Its weird to think how much has happened since we came on our 'girly' holiday all that time ago. We came home with more then we bargained!

.............................................

sorry for the wait, had all of my exams -.- unfortunatly!

but anyway...... THANK YOU SO MUCH!:-D got over 1,000 reads:-D made my day!!

now we have to try and aim for 50 votes.. i know you guys can do it, please?:-)

thank you so much, again!!:-D

love you all!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx