Chapter 28

Blake told the guys to go home and I demanded that the girls went with them. Once that door closed, I stared angrily at Blake. "What was Andrew talking about?" I growled. 

He put his hands on my shoulders and smiled. "It's nothing, Nicky." I slapped his hand away and stared at him. "Yes it is! Now tell me!" I demanded. 

He sighed and looked down. "Okay, okay.. My parents are coming to check on me." He looked back at me and pulled me close to him. "When I was sent away, my parents told me when they came to visit I better have a job, a nice house, and umm." 

I rolled my eyes. "What Blake? What's the last thing?" He bit his lip and reached for my hand. "And a steady girlfriend." 

What is he trying to say? 

"I've always been a "player," and my parents hated it. They told me to finally settle down and get a good girl." I laughed and pulled away. "Ha! If you want a good girl, you're talking to the wrong girl." 

He thought for a second and then sighed. "I already have the house, and I got a job at Hot Topic, I just need a good girl!" I shook my head and shrugged. "We can talk to Maya? She's the definition of good." 

He shrugged and I FaceTimed Maya. She picked up almost instantly and I pointed the camera at Blake. "Say hello to your new fake boyfriend!" She looked shocked, so we explained everything to her. She ultimately agreed and said she'd be home soon. 

"Okay, well we got you a girlfriend." He held my hand, and kissed my forehead softly. "Thank you." He hugged me tightly until Maya walked in the door. 

"Get your hands off my man!" she joked. "So when are your parents coming?" she asked. 

"They said sometime this week, they didn't tell me so they could see how I always live." She nodded and then went up to her room. He looked at me again, and brushed my hair behind my ear. 

"Do you want to stay the night?" I asked. looking at the clock. He smiled and nodded. "I would love to." I laughed and held his hand as we walked up the stairs and locked the door behind us.

~~~~

I woke up the next morning snuggled up to Blake and kissed him lightly. He smiled as he slowly woke up. "Good morning, princess." He smiled and I rolled my eyes. "I will never be a princess." 

He chuckled and rested his forehead on mine. He looked like he wanted to say something but he was holding back. "We should get dressed," I told him. 

"Yeah, okay." He got up and started picking his clothes off the floor. I put some shorts and a black tank top on and Blake was still shirtless. I walked closer to him and hugged him. "Go take a shower, you stink!" I told him and he laughed. 

"How about we go take a shower?" he asked pulling me closer. 

"Well, when you put it like that.. Nope!" He smiled and walked to my bathroom. I ran down the stairs to make some bacon when Maya stopped me. 

"Did you and my "boyfriend" do the nasty?" she asked with a goofy smile. I stuck my tongue out at her and she followed me into the kitchen. "Come on! Did you?" she asked. "Maybe, but that's none of your business." 

She squeals and looked up the stairs to make sure no one was coming. "How many tattoos does that guy have? The tank top he was wearing showed literally all of them!"

I laughed and continued cooking. "He has two tattoo sleeves and one on his neck. Oh and one on his back." She rolled her eyes and shoved me. "And you saw all his tattoos?" I flipped her off and heard Blake walking down the stairs. 

"Yes Maya, Nicky has seen all my tattoos. You've seen the ones on my arms and neck, want to see the one on my back?" he asked and she nodded. He turned around and pulled off his shirt showing the phoenix spread across his shoulder blades. She gasped and looked closer. 

Just then, Mr. Davis walked into the kitchen, seeing the shirtless boy standing in his kitchen with his only daughter staring at his back, he instantly pulled her away. "Who are you, and why are you in my home?" he growled. 

"Dad, this is Blake, he's a friend of Nicky's, he stayed the night but he slept on the couch!" she lied. Blake put his tank top back on. "I'm sorry, sir. I was just showing the girls my tattoos." 

Mr. Davis scowled and grabbed his lunch for the day. "Goodbye Maya, goodbye Nicky." He hugged Maya and left for work. 

"Holy shit," Blake laughed. Maya bursts out laughing. "He has perfect timing." I put the bacon on three plates an we all ate breakfast. 

"Do you guys want to come over? I'm sure Travis would love to see Maya." Blake asked. putting his hand on my shoulder. "Yeah. I don't see why not. Come on Maya. go get dressed."

 She smiled and ran up the stairs. 

"Come on Blake, I'm not leaving you down here while I get dressed." He rolled his eyes and followed me to my room. I searched my closet until I found a black dress with a sweetheart neckline, and spaghetti straps. I quickly changed and pulled on some flats. Blake whistles as I walked out, and I roll my eyes. 

"Idiot," I mumbled he walked closer to me and put his hands on my hips. "Oh princess, it's adorable how you think you insult me." I pulled away and walked to my door. "Let's go." 

He laughed and walked with me to the living room. Maya walked out in a light blue tank top and ripped jeans. "Are we ready?" she asked with a smile. 

"Yup," Blake answered and we were off. After a nice, calm, ten minute walk, we arrived at Blake's house. We opened the door and Maya walked off to Travis's room. 

We sat on the couch and I rested my hand on his as we watched the TV. We heard a knock on the door. Blake got up slowly and opened the door to see a woman looking to be in her forties with long black hair and brown eyes. "Hello, Blake," she said harshly. 

"Mother, so nice to see you again," Blake responded. 

A man then walked in with light brown hair and deep green eyes. "Father." Blake's jaw clenched but his face softened when a young girl with pale skin that contrasted with her jet black hair and shining green eyes. 

"Tara, it's so nice to see you." He smiled and bent down to hug her. "Hey Blake. I missed you," she responded hugging him back. His mother walked over to me and looked me up and down. 

"So is this your girlfriend?" she asked, pointing at me. 

"No mother, Nicky is not my girlfriend, she's a friend of mine." 

I smiled and held my hand out. "Hello, I'm Nicky Mendez." She shakes my hand and looks back at me. "I'm Sahara Walker, Blake's mother, this is Martin Walker, Blake's father, and Tara Walker, Blake's younger sister." She looked back at Blake. "Now where is your girlfriend?" she asked, almost angry. 

"She upstairs with my friends, I'll be right back." He reached for my hand out of instinct, but moved his head signaling that I follow him. 

We knocked on Travis's door and Maya came out really fast. "Are they here?" she asked. 

"Yeah, now Nicky, just don't say too much." He leaned in and kissed me quickly then reached for Maya's hand. "Let's go." 

We all walked down the stairs and as soon was they saw Maya, Blake's parents smiled. "Hello, I'm Maya Davis." She smiled and Tara seemed to frown slightly. Maya smiled brightly. 

I sat on the couch as Tara sat next to me. "I don't like her," she whispered to me. 

Oh wow, someone doesn't like Maya. That's a first.