Chapter 23

Andrew crossed his arms angrily, "He took my phone!"

"I'm sorry, I'll go get it for you," I say, walking up the stairs. I knock on Blake's door and hear him mumble for me to come in.

"Hey." I smile, walking into the room. "Hi," he replied quietly. "The video was actually adorable." He rolled his eyes. "I'm not adorable. I'm supposed to be hot! Sexy!" he yelled. "

Just because I said you are adorable doesn't mean you aren't sexy," I reassured him. "You think I'm sexy?" He smirked.

"I-I never said that," I stuttered nervously. He stood up from his bed. "Are you sure you don't think I'm sexy?" he asked, walking closer to me. I blushed slightly, "Y-Yes," I answered quietly.

He walked closer, his black hair falling into his face. "Well, I think you do think I'm sexy." My face went completely red, and I froze as he was right in front of me. "I-I don't th-think you're sexy."

He pushed me against the wall, making me nervously squeal.

He smirked, then he leans in and our lips collide. Electricity shot through my body and I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck. He in turn put his hands on my hips, pulling me closer. His kiss was fast and passionate and I wanted the kiss to last forever. But sadly, like all good things, it had to end.

He pulled away slowly, his hands still on my hips. "So you still don't think I'm sexy?" I let my hands slip to his shoulders. "If I'm going to be honest... that was the best kiss I've ever had," I admitted, slightly smiling.

He smirked and brushed my hair behind my ear. "We can't tell Piper or Maya!" His face went pale. "We can't tell Andrew or Travis either."

I looked down. Of course this was only one kiss, that's all it'll ever be. "Here, take Andrew his phone back," he said, handing me the phone. I nodded and took the phone out of his hand and walked out the door. "Hey Nicky?" Blake asked.

"Yes?" I asked, turning around. He walked back over to me and smiled. "Do you, Maya, and Piper want to go to dinner later tonight?" he asked.

"I'll ask them." I walked down the stairs and handed Andrew his phone back. "Blake invited us to dinner tonight," I told the girls as we walked back home.

"Sure, I don't see why we shouldn't go," Maya agreed. When we got home, Piper and I ran to our rooms to get ready. I'm not sure what kind of restaurant we are going to but you can't go wrong with a casual dress. I put on a black thigh length dress and two inch heels. I started brushing my hair so I could curl it.

After twenty minutes, I walked down stairs to see Maya on the couch. "What's wrong Maya?" I asked, sitting next to her. "I'm just kind of nervous to see Travis at dinner."

I laughed, "I wouldn't worry about it. You don't have to talk to him." She thanked me and we waited another hour for Piper.

Soon after, the guys pulled up in their cars. I got in the car with Blake and Travis, and we took off. Me and Blake didn't talk much in the car, but I don't mind much. They took us to that new steakhouse so I'm pretty fucking excited.

We get to our table and start looking at the menu. Maya and Piper are sitting next to each other, with Andrew and Travis next to them, and I'm sitting next to Blake at the end of the booth. I keep catching Blake looking at me and all I want to do is kiss him again. But I keep my cool and order my food quickly.

Once we were eating, Blake's phone went off. He answered the phone. "What? Are you sure? Okay, I'll tell her." He hung up and looked at me. "Nicky, something happened and I need your help." I got up after him and followed him outside.

We got into the car and before I could put on my seat belt, Blake leaned over and kissed me. "Blake. Isn't there an emergency?" I asked.

"No, I just wanted to kiss you." I laughed and looked at him. He was wearing a My Chemical Romance shirt and black ripped jeans. "If I'm going to be honest.. I was thinking the same thing."

He smiled at me, then got out of the car and before we walked back into the restaurant, he kissed me again. We sat back down and continued eating. "What was wrong?" Piper asked.

"Oh, a friend of mine just needed some help on how to handle it. It's all okay now."

We continued to eat while everyone socialized. After dinner, we got into the cars and the guys dropped us off at home. We said our good-night's and went back inside. As I got ready for bed, I found myself thinking about the kiss.

When Tyler or Jake kissed me, I didn't feel anything, it just felt like a kiss. But when Blake kissed me I feel electric, I've never felt that before, and I loved it!

I laid down on my bed and fell asleep thinking of the kisses. I've never felt this way after a few kisses.

~~~
:) yeah I did that. Make sure to comment any ideas you have!! I love you guys!!
-Peyton ❤️