Chapter 12

Maya smirked at us when she saw he had intertwined our fingers together. I haven't dated anyone for a while so this will be okay, just so that I'm not lonely. 

"We should go on a double date!" Maya announces, throwing her hands in her air. I looked a Tyler and saw he was smiling. "Uhh, yeah lets do it," I agreed slowly. 

"How about tonight?" Travis asked with a small smile. Tyler nodded happily. Oh God. 

"I'm done with this stupid game," Blake snarled, getting out of the water. He grabbed his towel, got in his car and drove off. 

"Aw man, he was my ride!" Travis complained. 

"Well I guess this means we're going home," Piper laughed. "Me, Travis, and Maya will drive together, and you, Tyler, and Ashia will drive together." 

 We all went to the cars and drove to the house. I was about to open the door when we saw Travis kiss Maya. 

"Uhhh," Tyler trailed. 

Ashia was already out of the car and in the house, but Maya and Piper were looking at us. Tyler leaned in for a kiss when I quickly jerked my head to the side so he ended up kissing my cheek. 

"Remember, I said only cheek kisses." 

He scratched his head and mouthed sorry. "See you guys later!" Maya yelled as they drove off. 

"So you and my little Irish potato are dating?" 

I nodded my head slowly and she gave me a hug. "Thank God, you need a boyfriend besides Chad." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. 

"We slept in the same bed once, Maya." 

She laughed and pulled my hand. "Lets go get ready for our dates." 

After a long shower, I walked into my room to find an outfit. What do you wear on a fake date? I shrugged and put on my usual black and purple striped crop top and high waisted blue jeans. I looked around the floor for some shoes when I tripped over something. I sat up and looked down. I had tripped on my leather jacket. 

Gently picking up the jacket, I thought of Kian.

(2 years ago)
I sat on the old sofa in my parents house, holding Kian's hand as we watched a old horror movie. He placed his hand on my leg and I slowly looked up at him. He gave my a quick wink and then started talking. 

"I'm so lucky to have you." 

His phone then went off. 

"No, I'm lucky to have you." 

Again, his phone goes off. I snuggled up against him happily throwing my legs on his. Sounds of screams were in the background, as he leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips. His phone went off again.

I shook my head at how stupid I was to actually believe he liked or for Gods sake loved me. I put the jacket on and looked at my phone. I still have ten minutes until they get here. I pulled out my phone and scrolled to the blocked numbers. One name popped up and I started texting. 

Me: hey..

Kian: Nicky?

Me: yeah 

Kian: you actually texted me 

Me: who else is named Nicky and is your ex girlfriend? 

Kian: fair enough. Why did you text me? 

Me: I don't know you told me to.

When I sent my text, I heard a knock on the door and Maya yell, "We aren't ready, wait for us!"