Chapter 21

I start to wake up but I don't open my eyes. It smells of boy, Axe body spray and cinnamon. That's weird. 

I flip to my side and slowly open my eyes. Wait...there is a poster on the wall I don't own. I thought I have all the Panic! At The Disco posters. 

This one looks cool, I'll see if I can find it online. I'm deep in my thoughts when an arm wraps around my waist. 

Oh my God. Who's arm is this? 

"Maya, I swear to God. If this is a sick joke, I'm going to kill you," I whispered. No response. 

I turn over to see who it is, only to see Blake shirtless, and his black hair swooped across his face. Oh shit. I just lay there staring at him. Why don't I remember this?! 

Suddenly he pulls me in, my arms are by my side awkwardly. So to make it not look stupid, I wrap my arms around him. He nuzzles his head against mine, and I feel my face heat up. I stare into space, thinking of random things. 

Just then, the door opens quickly. "Blake! I need your help with May- oh shit, you have a girl!" Travis slams the door shut and Blake shoots up. 

"Oh Fuck! Sorry, Nicky!" he exclaimed, letting me go. I start blushing again and of course he smirks. "What? Does you and me waking up in a bed together freak you out?" 

I slap him in the face and he just laughs. I look down to see I'm still in my clothes. Thank God. I think Blake sees my relief and he wants to fuck my life up. "You look hot in that skirt." 

"What?!" He blocks me from being able to hit him again. "I'm joking!" He laughs and slicks his hair back. "You want to go back to your house or is it still shit?" 

I laugh at him and pull out my phone, no texts. "No texts? Okay, well breakfast it is." 

He gets out the bed and waits for me at the door. We walk out to the kitchen without talking until we see Andrew and Travis on the couch. "Oh shit, man! You hooked up with Nicky?" Andrew exclaimed. 

Blake sent Andrew a glare. "Shut the fuck up! We didn't do anything!" Blake growled. Travis laughed, "Jesus Christ Blake, no need to freak out at your best friends over a chick." 

I'm not a chick. If he ever wants another chance with Maya he better shut the fuck up. I walked over to him and because all these dick heads walk around shirtless, I pulled him up by his hair. "Do you really want to pick a fight with me right now?" 

He laughed and pulled away so I let go of his hair. "Sure, what are you going to do?" He bent down slightly to look me in the eyes. I snarled and grabbed his neck. "Don't talk down to me!" He tried to get out of my hands but I tightened my grip. "F-fuck! L-let me go," he choked out. 

I let go of his neck and pushed him back. 

"Damn, Nicky." Blake chuckles. "Let's go make some pancakes." He held out his hand like when in the movies a guy asks for "this dance." 

"You're stupid, but I'll take the food." He laughed. As we walked to the kitchen, I heard Andrew mumble, "Shit, they are perfect for each other." 

I sat at a small table while Blake started making pancakes. He hummed quietly but then saw I was looking at him and stopped. He handed me a plate. "Here you go." I smiled at him. 

"Uh, what happened yesterday?" I asked. 

"Did I really drop you that hard? Shit." I stared at him with a blank look. "Well, you texted me yesterday to pick you up then I put on a movie and you fell asleep." 

Why didn't he just leave me on the couch? 

"Uhhhh, Blake?" Andrew called from the living room, "What is this on the security footage?" His eye shot open as he ran to the living room and of course, I followed. Andrew held up his phone and it showed me asleep on Blake's lap as he smiled down at me. 

"Give me that!" Blake demanded, reaching out for the phone. "No, this is going on Instagram!" Andrew yelled taking a screenshot. 

"Fuck you Andrew!" I yelled, walking to the door. "Thanks for being so kind, Blake. Oh and Travis, Maya will here about this." I smirked as he sat there shocked. 

I shut the door and started walking. Our house isn't that far from their's. 

I opened the door slowly so that If Maya was awake she wouldn't hear me. "Nicky! What is on Andrew's Instagram?" Piper asked. 

"He posted it? I swear to fucking God I'm going to kill him!" 

Maya walked to the living room and looked down at her phone. "Really?" 

I crossed my arms. "I got tired, it's fine. We aren't together." 

Tyler walked out of Maya's room, with a sad expression. "I'll be getting home now. I love you, Maya." He kissed her on the cheek and walked past me without saying a word. 

"So tell me about this picture, right now!" Maya demanded as Piper walked down the stairs with the picture pulled up on her phone. "Yes, and I want to know everything!" she exclaimed. 

This is going to be hard to explain with these two.