Chapter 4

I changed into my pajamas and took off all my makeup- which took forever. Thanks, Chad, for always making me a cake face. 

As I'm pulling my hair up into a ponytail, I hear a knock on the door. "Nicky!" Piper yells, giggling. "It's for you!" 

I roll my eyes. "Sorry, I already took off my makeup," I shout back. 

"Too bad! Now get down here!" 

I roll my eyes and walk down the stairs. "Really, guys you couldn't even let them in?" I ask. Piper and Andrew laugh. "Well we are busy." Andrew smirked. 

"Oh my God, you guys are disgusting," I trail off. I go to open the door and am tackled by someone. "Nicky!" I look to see who was talking and hugged her back. "Ashia!! I missed you!" 

Ashia is my cousin and even though she is taller- and I mean a lot taller- she is still a couple months younger than me. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked. 

"I moved here to be with you!" I hear a snicker from behind me. We both turn around and see Andrew laughing. 

"What's so funny, huh?" Ashia asked. 

"So, Piper said you guys were cousins, but like how?" 

I raised my eyebrows. If you thought I had a short temper well Ashia is way worse. She walked over to him and pulled him up by his hair. "And what is that supposed to mean?" she snarled. 

"I mean she's white and you're black." 

I walked over to him. "Hey, that is none of your business and you don't need to be an ass, so shut the hell up!" I yell. Ashia looked at me odd. "Man, you grew some balls." I laughed and Piper chimed in. "Man, you should have seen what she did to a cheerleaders nose!" 

Ashia stared at me her jaw dropped. "Nicky, why would you do that!? Without me!?" 

Andrew smirked. "Then she went and made out with some dude." 

"Piper you told him?!" 

She looked up, "Sorry?" 

Ashia looked at me surprised. "Oh, so you're still a little hoe?" She giggled. 

"Nah, not a hoe. How about you?" 

She turned her head to look at herself. "Umm, no. I think I'm good."  We laughed at ourselves like we used to. We all sat around and made each other laugh until Ashia needed to go home. I mean, it was already two in the morning. 

Oh well, time for bed. As I doze off to sleep, I am actually excited for my dream tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(In Nicky's dream)
I was sitting under the old oak tree that sat in the middle of the park. My hair was it's natural color of light brown, and I still had thick rimmed black glasses. 

A little breeze passed by and my pink and blue sun dress moved slightly. I smiled as I saw Kian Belmont, our schools biggest bad boy. He could have any girl he wanted and he chose me. 

He walked over and sat next to me. "Hi, beautiful." 

I blushed. "Hi," is all I could say. He laughed and his piercing grey eyes looked elsewhere. The wind blew his dark brown hair and messed it up a little.