Chapter 7

Maya's POV

After a dream that I'm sure people would call weird or 'odd', I turned on my phone to see what time it was.

"One-thirty. Nice," I muttered to myself.

I throw the purple covers off the bed and jump off. I'm walking to my closet when I trip over the squirrel plush Piper got me for my birthday.

Dang, I'm almost as clumsy as Nicky.

Almost.

Once I was changed, I made my way to the living room to find Piper passed out on the couch, Nicky upside down on the recliner, and Ashia laying on the floor with one sock missing. Then I see Andrew and Blake sprawled out on the ground asleep.

Andrew had his plaid button up shirt unbuttoned and Blake was just plain shirtless. Piper had only her pants and a under shirt on, while Nicky only had on shorts and a sports bra. What did I walk into?

I scan the room until I see the vodka and cards on the table. Oh, they had been playing strip poker, and Ashia was winning.

"Umm guys?" I asked.

And of course they didn't wake up. I huff out a breath when my phone goes off. It was from my mother. My eyes might as well have popped out of my skull. She was saying that her and dad would be here in five minutes.

I ran to Nicky and Piper and started to shake them. "Wake up!!!!!" I yelled.

Nicky pushed me off of them and they both stared at me. "What's wrong with you?" Piper asked.

"Mom and Dad are going to be home in five minutes. Well four now," I trailed off.

Nicky shot up and fell on the floor hitting Ashia. "Fuck!" they yelled at the same time.

"Get them out!" I yelled.

"I'm only wearing a bra! Ahhh!" Nicky yelled.

Piper shot up and ran to Andrew. "Get your stuff and get out now! Maya's parents are going to be here in three minutes!" she yelled.

They both woke up and gathered their stuff and quickly ran out of the house both still shirtless and we slammed the door. Ashia found her sock and sat on the couch turning the tv on. Piper grabbed the vodka and cards and put them in her room, while Nicky came out of her room in a over sized tee-shirt that used to be owned by the devil himself, Kian.

We ran to the couch and pretended we were watching SpongeBob. The door opens but we don't see who we were expecting. Instead, we see Blake and Andrew being pushed in the house by my father.

"Who are these boys and why are they running out of the house shirtless?" he shouted. We all froze and just stared at them. Andrew had his arms crossed with his head hung low, and Blake obviously didn't care about what was about to happen.

"Mr. Davis, umm, they were here yesterday helping with a group project," Nicky lied. "And we lost track of time and didn't want them to drive home when it was dark. So, we bunked in Piper's room while the guys slept in my room. When we heard you were going to be home early we tried to get them out of here so you wouldn't think we did anything but, here we are now."

My dad shrugged and told the guys to leave. When he left the room, my mom walked over to Nicky and gave her a fist bump. "Nice excuse..But no sex on the couch, or kitchen counter." She started to walk away until she turned around again. "Your Dad might walk in," she said with a wink.

Piper groaned and Nicky just laughed. "What did you guys do last night?!" I whisper yelled. Nicky shrugged and Piper laughed.

"Ashia do you know what happend?" I asked again. She nodded. "Well, after Travis left and you went to sleep, Piper found the vodka and cards so we started to play strip poker. Nicky was loosing and I was winning." she said gesturing to her foot. "Piper took a lot of snapchats."