Chapter 16

Blake is on the left with Nicky in the middle and Tyler is next to her. Who do you think Nicky looks best with?               

I walk out to the living room to see what Blake wants. "Hey, what are you doing here?" I ask. "I hugged you once, it doesn't mean we are friends." 

He shakes his head. "I wanted to tell you what was going on with Tyler. He's not a good guy for you." 

I bite my lip, thinking. "What do you mean?" 

He looks down at his feet. "I don't think Tyler really loves you. I see the way he looks at you, but then he looks at Maya." 

I nervously cross my arms. "He likes Maya and is using you to get to her." 

I nervously laugh. "Oh uh- I didn't... I didn't um, know. Th-thanks for telling me, I guess." 

His eyes narrowed as he looked at me. "You knew." 

I nodded my head. Might as well tell him everything, he already knows. 

"Tyler still likes Maya and he asked me to pretend to be his girlfriend so he could be closer to her, but then he told me he really liked me and I like him too! I'm just really confused! When he kisses me it just feels right!"

Blake looked down at me, anger in his eyes. "He kissed you?" 

I nodded slowly. 

His jaw clenched as he looked in my eyes. He had a blank face again. I'm usually really good at reading people, but Blake was different, he hid his feelings.

Tyler walked down the stairs and to my side. "Hey.. you are Blake right? I didn't get to talk to you much at the beach." 

Blake nodded, I guess he doesn't want to talk to him. Maya walked to the kitchen and waved at Tyler. 

"You and Maya would look really good together," Blake pointed out. 

"I guess." Tyler answers. I felt my heart drop. "But me and Nicky look better." 

Okay, I feel better now. 

"No, actually. You and Maya look better." 

Tyler grabbed my hand and looked in my eyes. "Okay, Blake, no need to be rude towards Nicky." 

I breathed out in relief. I'm being selfish aren't I? The only reason Tyler even wants to "date" me is for Maya. Of course someone would use the ugly one to get to the pretty girls. 

"Come on, Nicky, lets go upstairs, we need to talk." 

I sigh and follow him up the stairs. He's going to say we need to break up. I already know this, so maybe I won't cry. I'm too emotional, I need to work on that. I need to work on a lot of things actually. 

We sit back on the bed, I don't look at him.. I can't look at him. He is using me to get to Maya. I already knew this, so why am I suddenly effected by this? 

Tyler puts his hand on my leg, catching my attention. "Nicky..." 

Before he can say anything, I cut him off. "I know Tyler. You love Maya- not me." 

Tyler's face dropped. "Nicky, I don't want to hurt you."

 I shake my head. I'm not sad, I can't be. I'm angry. "Well it's too late, Tyler! You are using me! You were this whole time! And I fell for you! I thought you actually liked me!" 

Tyler let me yell on and on. "You are just like Kian!"  

Tyler got off the bed and started to walk to the door. "Okay, Nicky, feel that way! But I actually liked you! But whatever this is, real or fake. I'm done." 

He walks out of the room, and I hear his steps going down the stairs. I close the curtains and allow my self to cry. I hate myself so much. I'm just going to go to sleep and hopefully I never wake up. 

Once again, Nicky fucks up everything in her life. Damn, I'm over dramatic. 

Whatever, I'm going to sleep this off.

~~~ 

I'm awaken half an hour later, from a tapping on my window. Probably Kian. 

Oh well, I have nothing else to loose. No life or boyfriend. What else could I lose? 

I opened the curtains of my bed and walk to the window. Yup, it's Kian. 

"Hey beautiful." He smirks as I opened the window. 

"Hey Kian. Scared to knock on the door?" 

He laughs at me. "No, just knew they wouldn't let me in." 

I help him in the room, and he holds my hand. "Why were you crying?" he asked. 

"Um it was my boyfriend- uh ex boyfriend really." 

He spins me into his arms. "Oh, well one leaves so that means a opportunity for a better one." 

He's not wrong. "So what do you say? Do you want to be my girlfriend again?" He asked softly, so Maya and Piper won't hear his voice. 

"Uh, Kian, I'm not sure.." 

He smiles. He puts his hands on my hips as he pulls me closer. "Kian, I can't. I just got out of a relationship an hour ago." 

He winks at me as he says goodbye and goes out the window again. What a weirdo. But I love him anyway. I run down the stairs when I hear yelling and a loud thud. 

Oh shit. 

"What's going on?" I ask, seeing Tyler on the living room floor with Travis in front of him. Maya is standing by the couch, horrified. 

"Tyler!" I yell, sitting next to him. "What happened?" I asked, hugging his waist. 

His eyes couldn't focus, he was hit. 

"Maya, what is going on here?" 

"Uhh- Tyler was talking to me and then Travis p-punched him...." 

I jumped up and grabbed Travis by his blonde hair. "Don't fucking hit him!" I yelled. 

"Why? He's not your boyfriend anymore and he's going for my girlfriend!" 

I'm about to punch Travis, when Maya speaks up. "Your ex-girlfriend."  

Travis stood there stunned. "W-What?" he asked. 

"You and me are done! I'm going to be Tyler's girlfriend now!" Maya grabbed Travis's jacket and led him to the door. 

I could feel my heart break. Tears were gathering at the edge of my eyes. 

She's going to date Tyler now? 

Maya helped Tyler up and got him able to talk again. Travis must have hit him hard. I was about to ask to talk to Tyler, when Maya wrapped her arms around his neck, and started kissing him. 

I run up the stairs and ran to my room, crying all the way.