Chapter 14

He laughed at me. "Sure, they would kill me." 

I take a drink of my coffee and nod. "Yeah, they would. Now if all you want to do is get in my pants, I would like you to take me home." He laughed again and grabbed my hand. "Come on Nicky, you were sad when I told you we could only be friends." 

I flinched at his touch. "Can you just take me home? I have other plans." 

He let go of my hand and got up. "Call your boyfriend." 

He left the cafe and drove off. I put my head down on the table. He doesn't mean it. He's really nice, just mad right now. 

"Boyfriend leave you here?" 

I look up and see Blake standing next to me. I don't need this right now. 

"Jake is not my boyfriend. Just a friend that..." 

 He shook his head. "You need a ride?" 

I nodded and got all my things. We got into his car and he played some Falling In Reverse. "Fashionably Late is a really good song." 

He shakes his head. "What was Emo Boy's problem?" 

I scoffed. "He was mad because I have a boyfriend now and he wants to... well you know." 

His jaw clenched. "What a dick." I nod slowly. We stop talking until we pull up to the house. 

"Sorry about that guy." He looked down at my lips. No, not him too.

"It's nothing. Thanks for the ride." I hop out of the car and run in the house. 

I hate life. 

Maya and Piper are in the kitchen, arguing about something. "No, we are getting chicken wings!" Piper yelled. 

Jesus Christ, not this again.

"Guys, Hazel is going to be here soon. So shut up!"  We waited a few minutes then we heard a knock on the door. I answer the door and hug Hazel. 

"Nicky! So I needed to tell you something." 

I smile as she moved to the side letting a guy walk in. He was in his twenties with dark brown hair and grey eyes. 

"Sean!" I yelled, hugging him. 

"How do you know him?" Hazel asked, looking nervous. 

"He's my cousin!" I exclaim. 

"Oh crap!" Hazel runs her fingers through her hair. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. 

"Sean is uhhh... Sean is my..."

"What? He's your what!?" I yell, getting angry. 

"He's my baby daddy!" I start to fall back but Piper catches me. 

"B-baby d-daddy," I stutter. "This is a prank right? Please be a prank." 

Sean shakes his head. "Nicky, it's not a prank." 

"And, ummm, Sean is my teacher. Well, he was but then I moved."  

I sit on the sofa rubbing my forehead. 

"I can't deal with this. First Tyler, then Kian, then Jake, now this!" Hazel sat next to me. "I'm sorry Nicky.." 

She hugged me, but I jumped up and slapped Sean. 

"Eres un idiota! You could lose your job!" I yelled. 

He backed away from me a little. "¡Jesús, cálmate! She's not my student anymore so it's fine!" 

I narrowed my eyes. Sean has always been kinda stupid when it came to things like this. "It's not fine! She was your student when it happened!" I guess he didn't want Hazel to hear because he started talking in Spanish. 

 "Calma, es mi bebé (Calm down it's my baby.) Voy a ocuparme de ello. (I'm going to take care of it.)" 

I shake my head. "Eres tan jodidamente estúpido(You're so fucking stupid!)" 

He rolled his eyes. "We should have never told you!" he exclaimed. 

I stepped back, hurt. "We are full mexican! We have always been! Now you go and knock up a chica blanca! (White girl!) That's only happened once. With me, my sister, and my brother! And how long was my mother the family shame?" I asked. 

He looked at his feet. "Five years," he muttered. "Exactly! Now you are the family shame!" 

Hazel stepped in. "Nicky, calm down. It was an accident." 

I stomp my foot "¿Fue un accidente !?(it was an accident!)"I yelled. 

"Nicky, I don't know Spanish." Hazel says. 

"I know you don't! I'm sorry... but I can't handle this. My cousin knocked up my best friend! How am I supposed to act?" 

Sean growled. "Be supportive! I'm your cousin and Hazel is your friend!" 

I huffed out a breath. "It's not that easy, Sean, she's my best friend and you risked your job." 

He sighed and stepped closer. "I'm sorry Nicky, but the baby is coming If you like it or not. I quit my job at the old school and am moving here. I haven't told anyone yet and if anyone asks I'm moving here to be closer to you." I'm used to lying to my family so I agree. 

"Thank you, Nicky. Again, I'm sooo sorry this happened." Hazel was staring to tear up. 

"It's okay, I'm not mad anymore, just confused. How did this happen?" I asked, not ready for the answer. 

"I went to his class after school to ask about the homework, when one thing led to another. I was on a desk. Naked." 

"Okay, Hazel, we get the point. Don't be gross."  

She laughed and Maya popped out of the kitchen. "So are we having chicken wings or spaghetti for dinner? Oh hey, Hazel!"  

I sigh at her and Hazel put one hand on her hip. "I want ice cream and pickles because I'm pregos!" 

We all laugh at her but Maya looks confused. "Okay, ice cream for dinner seems weird.... but Nicky's the one who likes pickles. This is weird and I don't like it. Wait! You're pregnant?!" 

"God dammit, Maya!" I yell hitting my forehead. "Did you really not hear me yelling at Sean in spanish?" 

She looked at me with a confused look. "You know Spanish?" she asked slowly. 

"Jesus Christ, Maya!" I yelled angrily. 

"I don't care, just get me some food! I'm hungry!" Hazel yelled, rubbing her stomach while shaking her hips. 

Why do I have such weird friends?

~~~~
Hey guys thanks for reading! My friend wanted to have a character get pregnant so here you go! Love you guys! -Peyton ❤️