Chaper 24

When I woke up the next morning, I walked down stairs to get a pop tart when I saw Tyler was back at the house. I ignored him and continued walking to the kitchen. 

I took my pop tart and walked back upstairs. Piper ran into me on her way down the stairs. "I'm sorry, Nicky! The guys are coming over in a minute to watch a movie so go get dressed." She continued to run down the stairs and I went to my room. 

I put on a Fall Out Boy shirt and ripped skinny jeans. Soon, the doorbell rang and I was about to go downstairs when someone knocked on my door. I opened it and Blake was on the other side. "Hi Blake." 

He smiled at me and walked into the room, closing the door behind him. "Nicky, I want this to continue but.. the guys can't find out, so that means the girls can't either." I nodded slowly, trying to figure out why he doesn't want the guys to find out. 

But before I could say anything, he kissed me, pulling me in by my waist. Our lips worked in sync, and again electricity shot through me. I ran my fingers through his dark hair. He smiles through the kiss, and the kiss led us to the bed. He was on top of me, and we were going to continue when the door opened. 

"Nicky, I needed to tal- oh my God!" Tyler yelled when he saw us. Blake jumped off the bed and grabbed him by the shirt. "If you fucking tell anyone I'll end you!" Blake threatened. 

Tyler nodded and tried to pull out of his grip. "Let me go and I won't tell anyone!" Tyler begged. Blake let him go and Tyler ran out of the room. 

"We should go down stairs to make sure he doesn't tell anyone," Blake suggested, grabbing my hand. As soon as we got to the end of the stairs, he let go of my hand and went to the couch. "Nicky, did Tyler try to apologize to you?" Maya asked. 

"That's what you wanted to do? How many times do I have to say it? I'll never forgive you!" I yelled. Tyler stood up and stood in front of me. "I can't believe you, Nicky! All I want to do is make things right with you!" he yelled back. 

"You can't make things right! You broke my heart!" I screamed at him. He in turn rolled his eyes. "You didn't seem too heart broken when you were upstairs fucking Blake!" he yelled. 

Blake angrily sped towards Tyler. "I said I'd fucking kill you, and I will!" he growled, getting ready to punch him, then Maya ran towards Tyler. "No please! His looks are the only thing he has going for him!" Maya begged. 

"Wait, Blake is going to kill Tyler? I'm in!" Travis smiled as he walked to Blake's side. 

"Stop!" I yelled. "Tyler may be an asshole who broke his promise, but he doesn't deserve to die." Blake snarled at Tyler and walked out the door, and I followed. "Blake! I'm so sorry!" He turned around and he had a frown. 

"Nicky.. You have no reason to be sorry. We weren't careful enough, of course we got caught." I walked closer to him. "Why didn't you want the guys to know?" I asked. 

"You know the guys... We have always been the type of guys to fuck them and leave them. I'm shocked that Andrew actually wants to stick around." I looked down and realized he was going to do what he had done to all of those girls. "Nicky, I wasn't going to use you and then leave you." 

"Really?" I asked. He looked me in the eyes then pulled me in and his lips crashed on mine. He pulled away and smiled. "Yes, I wouldn't do that to you." I smiled at him as he pulled me in for a hug. "I'm going to go home, you should explain things to your friends." He got into his car and drove away. 

I walked back inside and glared at Tyler. "Maya, Piper, I need to talk to you." We walked in to the kitchen. "Please explain to us what is going on," Piper exclaimed. 

"Blake kissed me, and he wanted to keep it a secret but Tyler walked in." 

Maya smiled. "Finally, you guys are together!" 

I shook my head. "No we aren't together! I don't think we will ever be after this!" I yelled. 

"Nicky, I'm sorry. Tyler was mad, he probably didn't mean to say it," Maya defended. 

"I know he didn't mean to say it because Blake threatened to kill him." 

Piper laughed. "That is so classy. And how did the kiss feel?" she asked excitedly. 

"It felt electric!" I exclaimed. 

"She felt a spark y'all!" Piper yelled. 

"Hey Piper, stop saying y'all we aren't in Texas anymore," I joked. 

"Shut up, Nicky."