Chapter 10

I found a guy for Tyler and I'm pretty happy with it. 

Piper's POV

I ran over to see what was going on with Nicky and then instantly stop in my tracks. 

Nicky is hugging Blake and smiling. 

I squeal to myself and wait for them to stop hugging. Once Nicky lets go, she steps back and looked down. 

Piper to the rescue! "Hey guys what happened?" I yell over the music. 

"Nothing..," Nicky mumbles. She then leaves and walks back to her room. 

"Thanks Blake. I don't know what you did, but she did hug you so you must've done something right." 

He shrugged and looked away. I followed his gaze and saw he was looking at her door. 

"You like her, don't you?" 

He wrinkled his nose. "No, I don't fall for girls like her!" he snarled. 

I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes at him. He started to walk away. "Just accept it!" I yelled after him.

~~~~~

(two weeks later)

Maya was in the kitchen when we heard a knock on the door. "You guys should just have a key already!" I shout as I open the door. 

Travis greets me and then goes to see Maya. Andrew pushes past Blake and walks to my side. I notice he is wearing blue swim trunks, then I see Blake is wearing black swim trunks. 

"Are we going swimming?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. 

"Yup! Now go get dressed." Andrew smiled. Blake scanned the room then looked at me with an "I don't give a frick" look. 

"Where is Nicky?" he asked. 

"She hasn't come out of her room since the party. Kian ruined it for her. The only way she eats is when she texts us asking for food." 

Blake walks into the house and goes to Nicky's room. I look at Andrew and he shrugged. 

"Now go on get changed." I smiled and ran to my room to put on my favorite bathing suit. Once I was done putting it on, I walked out of my room and saw Maya had already changed into a light blue bikini. 

"Are we just waiting on Nicky?" I asked. 

Blake nodded and I looked around trying to see what Maya was doing. She was talking to Travis and hugging the towel she was holding. 

After a couple minutes, Nicky walked out of her room in a black (wow shocker) bikini top and jean shorts over her bottoms. Her left arm was covering her chest and she held it there with her right hand. She is either embarrassed or hiding something. 

We had to split up so Andrew drove his car with me and Maya while Blake insisted that Nicky and Travis rode with him. The beach was two minutes away so Maya was reading some Joshler fan fic while Andrew and I were jamming out to a song from a Trap Nation playlist I had made. 

When we got there, Nicky was sitting on a towel placed kind of close to the shore, while Travis and Blake talked to each other with rather serious looks on their faces. 

Maya hopped out of the car and strolled over to Travis, a big goofy grin plastered across her face. 

I walked over to Nicky and sat next to her. "Are you okay, Nick?" I asked. 

She looked at me and smiled. The smile was fake. Her smile looked happy but her eyes were filled with sadness. Just like in middle school. 

"Y-yeah I'm fine."