A/N: Im back?

Hey guys! You probably hate me for being away for so long and I'm deeply sorry for that. I just desperately needed to take a break from Wattpad, but hopefully I'll try to stay on it now. I know I had so many plans for these stories, especially spinoffs of Dummies' Guide to Being a Superhero, but unfortunately I won't be able to write those stories. Maybe one day I will but it's not gonna be right now. I would like to continue Gretal, John, Oscar, and even Gabe and Alec's story but I'm kind of in a stump with it and I just don't feel like I'll be able to write anything superhero-like or even anything in the fantasy genre. Sorry for the disappointment and I know some of you have told me you were really excited for those spinoffs.

I also know I had some other bonus chapters planned and written but I won't be publishing them and I'll be ending DGTBAS right where it is. Maybe some day I'll continue the series but for now I just gotta take a break from it. As for the fun facts, I do have them written and I might publish them. I just need to read over it and make some adjustments. Other than that, nothing else will be published for this. However, I will be editing this story slowly, but I'll be leaving all the chapters up for those who are currently reading them.

As for the people who are reading my other 2 stories, Fright Night and Thoughts, I'm thinking of unpublishing them.  In all honesty I didn't really know where I was going with Thoughts so that was a journey that ended too quickly. And as for Fright Night, I reread it and I didn't like where it was going that much. Ever since I took a break from here I've grown a little as a person (i still have my horrible humor tho, sorry for those who wanted to escape it). But my writing is all rusty since I've taken a break and I feel like I won't be able to fix/complete Fright Night or Thoughts. So they'll be unpublished later this week (probably on Friday).

Some of you probably think I won't have any other stories except Dummies Guide to Being a Superhero, but fear not! I am in the process of writing a story. I've been thinking of a lot of story ideas and I even had some written down - but before I get to write them I sort of want to slowly adjust to my writing style again and and explore a little with this story I was thinking of showing you guys first. I don't have a name it yet though. I will have it open to you guys soon and the plot is still not complete, but what I will tell you that it is humor like it will always be. It's also more of a "slice of life" kind of thing. (Also I'll be writing in the point of view of a guy for a change)

Other than that, I hope you guys will accept me once again and I'm sorry for leaving you guys hanging for so long. Hopefully you'll welcome me back as a writer.

Also, thank you so much for taking DGTBAS where it is now. It reached 31K because of you guys so thank you for giving this story the attention! I really wouldn't have completed it if you guys hadn't been reading it and commenting/voting so thank you for everything!!

Hopefully I'll post news about the upcoming story this week or maybe even next week so stay tuned!!
Farewell, my little Doritos!!