Thank You!!

Hey, guys! Dummies' Guide to Being a Superhero is officially completed. It took me awhile to realize that. I started this book about - what, one or two years ago? Tbh, I didn't really expect my story to become this popular - even though it's still considered as an undiscovered gem or whatever other people call it.

Back then I used to be obsessed with getting comments, votes, and followers, that when I think back about how I was during my first year on Wattpad, I just end up laughing at how childish I was.

I started Dummies' Guide to Being a Superhero so I can have a fresh start. I had deleted all of my other stories, throwing them under the bed to focus on this one project. I tried not to care about the ratings/reviews people were giving me. I only had one goal in mind: to enjoy this story as much as possible. Ever since I made that goal I had poured my sweat and frustration into this story. Not only that, but my heart and joy.

I tried to make this story so upbeat so readers can enjoy it as much as possible. And not only that, but to share moments and feelings with the characters. Because books where readers share the same tears and laughter with the characters and can say "me too" in every scene are the best books you can ever read. And I tried to make my story like that as much as possible. I'm sure in some parts I failed, but I am also sure I succeeded in some parts too. I mean, I'm still a writer who is seeking improvement just like any other writer on this website/planet.

Not only that, but I tried to read as much published books as possible. From every genre. Of course, I ended up sticking to my main ones (fantasy, and science fiction). And I also tried to read as much books on Wattpad that inspired me. I spent my time reading Percy Jackson books and The Kane Chronicles series by Rick Riordan just to get the comedy flowing - and I ended up watching as much comedy shows like 2 Broke Girls and Friends I also tried to watch as much superhero shows and movies just to get that feel.

And after a few months after I started getting comments and votes I almost blew up (in a good way). I was so happy and it inspired me to keep writing and even go out of my comfort zone. But it also helped me improve a lot. Thanks to all of you readers I was able to improve as a writer and go to areas that I wasn't able to discover before. I was also able to communicate with some readers and make friendships with them.

Thanks to you guys this story has reached 20K reads (and possibly more in the future, I guess), 1k votes, and 2K comments. I was never able to reach that many reads, votes, and comments in the past and today it still surprises me that my story is sort of popular. I know I was the one that came up with this story, but you guys also had a part in it. You guys were able to take this story to ratings I thought it would never even reach. This story made #1 in Science Fiction thanks to you guys!

Thank you guys for all your support and love!! I'm happy I was able to take this long roller coaster ride with you guys and even if this story had ups and downs that made us scream, we still enjoyed it no matter what. So thank you!! Thank you for your love and your support!! Thank you for checking out my story in the first place!! Thank you for taking this long journey with my characters and for experiencing it with them!! Thank you for everything. Because you readers mean a lot to the writers on Wattpad. You readers mean a lot to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!