{Bonus Chapter #3} Flaming Hot

[a/n: this might be one of the most stupidest chapters I have ever written in my entire life but that's what makes it the best chapter I have ever written. I'm not gonna say much, just enjoy it and try not to die]

____________________

{BONUS CHAPTER #3: "Flaming Hot"

summary: A day where Beatrice and John decide to go on a date, and Oscar and Gretal decide to have a little fun of their own.}

• • • •

GRETAL WATCHED AS JOHN RAN around the warehouse, looking for his "lucky" watch. The only reason why he called it lucky was because he said it could work wonders. And by wonders, he means that that watch is the only reason why he gets laid, apparently.

John sighed in relief when he found it on the coffee table, hooking it onto his wrist. "Okay. Beatrice, I'm ready!"

John's wife (Gretal snorted, still surprised that John was able to get a wife in the first place) came out, practically dazzling with her red hair up in bobby-pins and red curls brushing her collarbone. Her black dress seemed to catch everyone's attention.

Gretal raised her eyebrows. "It's a bit unfair, don't you think?"

Gabe looked over at her, placing his phone down. "What is?"

(She secretly knew the reason why he kept smiling at the screen was because of Alec Bower, and she tried not to smirk at the fact.)

Gretal sighed, looking over at the married couple. "That Beatrice has to deal with him for the rest of her life. It's sad, really."

Gabe snickered as Beatrice came over to them, a soft smile on her face. "Now, now, when will you two realize that I'm actually happy with John?"

Gretal looked up at the redhead, clutching her hand with a serious face. "You don't have to lie to us, Bea. We all know how you really feel."

Beatrice rolled her eyes, pushing Gretal's hand away. "Right. We're leaving. Will you guys be fine on your own?"

Gabe nodded, scrunching his nose as Beatrice pushed his blonde hair up and kissed his forehead. "I'm not ten anymore," he muttered, clearly embarrassed.

Beatrice only chuckled, throwing a wave to Oscar before leaving.

A few minutes passed, nothing but Gabe smiling at his phone, Oscar trying his best not to fall asleep, and Gretal wondering who the hell are the last bag of Doritos.

Gabe looked over at Gretal, eyes serious and deadly. "Alec's coming over. So don't do anything stupid."

She raised her eyebrows. "When have I done anything stupid?"

Oscar snorted, lifting up his head. "You're seriously asking that question?"

Gabe rolled his eyes. "Anyways. Can we do something fun? All we've been doing lately is just sitting around and watching Beatrice kill herself slowly without knowing."

Gretal almost chocked as she stood up, walking over to ruffle the thirteen-year-old's hair. "I'm so proud of you."

He sent her a glare, a long shadow coming up from the ground and smacking her hands away gently.

She sighed. "You're no fun."

Oscar sat up. "Well, if Beatrice and John are having fun, who says we can't have a little fun of our own?"