Chapter three

Sorry it took so long to update, but here you go, a new chapter, yay!

Picture of Ralf to the >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Enjoy! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After his encounter with John Dimitri left for the day, not having any desire to continue on with the school day when he was in such a bad mood, but he knew that skipping school was not something he can do a lot just so he can avoid John. Dimitri wanted his education, so he decided that he would go to school tomorrow.

The next day Dimitri went to school but avoided any contact with John, never once looking at John even when they ended up finding out they had a class together, their last period. Even when John tried, many times, to gain Dimitri's attention without getting caught by the teacher, Dimitri just ignored him and made conversation with his best friend Jordan, who kept shooting curious looks towards John.

When the bell rung, signaling that school was over, Dimitri bolted out the door before John could even leave his seat and John watched this with a heavy heart, while Jordan stared at the door, then to John and bit his lip.

Jordan didn't know what to do. Should he go after Dimitri and ask what the hell his problem was, or go to John and comfort him with words of reassurance. But in the end Jordan decided to follow after Dimitri as it seemed he needed him more.

With a defeated groan John slumped in his seat and placed his head in his hands. "I don't get it," he whined. "What the hell did I do?"

He didn't understand why Dimitri was avoiding him, acting the way he was towards him. Was it because he had left so long ago and just now suddenly reappeared without warning? Or was it something else, since John couldn't think of anything other than that being the reason for Dimitri's rejection.

Maybe he's in shock, John thought. That had to be it right, there was no other explanation. Seeing me must have been too much for him and he needs some time to process the fact that I'm back before he can return to how we were before.

Or maybe he just hates you for leaving him in the first place, the little voice in the back of Johns head whispered suggestively.

John frowned. Why would Dimitri hate him? John got that he might be mad that he had moved but there was no need for him to hate John.

With a sigh John shook his head and got up. I'll think about it another time, John thought as he walked out the classroom.

Dimitri slammed his car door shut rather forcefully, his expression one of annoyance. He was pissed, that much was obvious.

The culprit: Jordan.

For two hour, two fucking hours Jordan harassed Dimitri about the way he was treating the new kid, John, until Dimitri finally gave in and told him what was going on between the two.

John. Ah, John.

Just thinking his name sent a flare of desire through Dimitri. After all these years Dimitri’s feelings for him still hadn’t disappeared, if anything it intensified when he was reunited with John. And it was understandable. John had gone from innocent girly looking boy, to gorgeous looking ass boy. It had taken all of Dimitri’s strength not to jump him.

But that was not all that was between the two. When Dimitri was younger he had a crush on John, actually more like he loved the boy, though as a child the concept of love wasn't as precious as it was considered when one was older. Anyways, now that he was back those stupid feeling were back full force and Dimitri didn't know what he was going to do about it.