Chapter one

Here's the next chapter.

I'm only posting this because of willowtiger, whom I'm also dedicating the chapter to, and her persistence and awesome self. :D

Next chapter will take a while since I have to update other stories. :(

Also tell me what you think of this chapter. I myself think that it sucks and you will all nod off while reading it. And does the pricing seem to overboard or is okay, like does it seem real?

Picture of Dimitri to the >>>>>>>>>>>>>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ 10 years later ~

"Hey Dimitri, do you want to go to the movies, I have an extra ticket?" Jordan asked, throwing an arm over Dimitri's shoulder, getting far to close for Dimitri's comfort.

Jordan and Dimitri were walking home from school after a long day of school, having stayed after school for some tutoring lessons, both of their houses being only a few blocks away from each other. Jordan was one of Dimitri's closer friends, one of the few.

Dimitri shifted uncomfortably and carefully shrugged off Jordan's arm from around him, but gave a fake smile as to not seem impolite or rude for such an act. "Sorry, I can't, I have to go home to take care of a few things."

"Awe, but you never hang out with me anymore, you're always so busy. What are you doing that takes up so much time?" Jordan complained like a pouting little kid. "Don't tell me that you got a girlfriend or something, or maybe you have a part-time job that you're not telling me about?"

Dimitri chuckled and looked over to Jordan with a smirk. "No such thing, I really do have things to take care of."

Dimitri wasn't really telling a lie, he really did have things to do, but he also wasn't telling the whole truth either. Dimitri did have a job, just not one that was worth mentioning. But no girlfriend.

Jordan stared at Dimitri for some time, studying his face to see if was lying, after he was convinced that he was not lying he turned his head away with a, "Humph, fine then, don't hang out with me anymore, see if I care."

Dimitri laughed and ruffled Jordan's hair, ignoring his complaining with a smile. Dimitri spotted his house and waved goodbye to Jordan and jogged up the steps to his house.

The smile that Dimitri had on his face for the past hours slipped off as soon as he stepped inside his cursed house, his mask crumpling, falling to bits at Dimitri's feet as his true self awoke form its afternoon nap.

A cold expression, mixed with disdain and hate wandered onto his face as he navigated his way through the house that was littered with garbage, dishes and laundry staked high and unclean.

Home sweet home, ha, what a load of bullshit, Dimitri thought.

He grimaced and turned his head away from the ugly sight in search for were that old hag, who was his mother, would be, most likely lying on the floor wasted as hell and high off of some drugs, and he was right like usual.

He looked slowly over to where his mom's sleeping form lay, numerous amounts of empty beer bottles scattered around her, along with cigarette buds and powdered drugs.

Cocaine, Dimitri thought, and then gave a slight dark chuckle. Of course she's this far down the path of darkness, and I may soon join her, Dimitri concluded grimly with a turn of his head, and a sad look.