Chapter 36: makeovers

She was shook

Like really shook

Like more shook than when she met josh.

More shook than when she got the mission to begin with.

She sat on her bed and her hand touched her lips. "What was that..." She whispered. She closed her eyes and she couldn't help it she started to cry. It started out silent as tears fell and slowly she got worked up and started sobbing. He hated her! He was never gonna talk to her again. He was gonna run away and block her and bash her. He'd call her horrible names and they would never sing the duet. She curled up in a ball sobbing harder and was shaking. She went into a worse panic attack than she's been in in a long time. She started hitting the bed till she lost all her energy. Her makeup was all over her face and the bed and she wanted to die. She honestly wanted to kill herself she hated this. He hated her. Why did he kiss her?? Why did she kiss back?! Why did he just LEAVE!?

The door opened

Melody waltzed in in a HAPOY daze only those in a happy healthy relationship would know about {so not me lol} she smiled and hummed holding a bag from the store her and Andy were at she dropped it at the sight of her roommate "oh my God Katie are you alright!?!" Katie didn't even respond she just curled up tighter. Melody ran to her and held her close. Katie cuddled her close sobbing "oh my gosh Katie what happened!? Tell me what's going on why are you all worked up?"

Katie slowly tried to calm down all that came out was his name "J-J-Josh..." Melody frowned and worst thoughts came to mind "holy cow what did he do?! Did he hurt you?! God did he take advantage of you!? Katie should we call the cops!? God here I was thinking you were g-" "MELS!" She yelled beet red "no he um he didn't hurt me or touch me or try to do things....I uh..." Tears brimmed her eyes and melody hugged her tight "you are worrying me FAM please talk to me...."

Katie sniffed and controlled her breathing. "Josh. We were practicing our duet and he um he kissed me" she smiled at melody. Melody smiled big and hugged her tight "oh katie I'm so happy for you!" She then fringed "wait so why are you sobbing?" "B-because...I kissed back and he um...I don't know he just apologized and left and I-" she started to cry again "hey hey katie stop cmere it's okay." She held her close as katie cried.

"You need to just take a breath and forget about it WAIT I KNOW WHAT TO DO!!" Katie wiped her nose on her sweatshirt sleeve "what?" "Well we are all going to dinner tonight yeah?" Katie frowned and groaned throwing herself back on the bed "Mel's I don't wanna socialize especially with HIM." Melody sighed "no that's just it" she pulled katie up to a sitting position and sighed "see what'll happen is we are gonna do makeovers!" "What?" "Yeah see we will get you lookin all fabulous and josh will feel really guilty and then get jelly as boys all flirt with you and then you'll fall in love make out get married have kids and those kids can be the flower girl and ring barer at Jeremy and my wedding" katie laughed "you're dating Andy." "Yes but this is a dream world and in a dream world I always marry Jeremy Jordan it's how life works don't question it" katie laughed and melody smiled that she got katie to laugh.

"But I thought you don't believe in like this kinda stuff. Makeup, looking good only for a mans pleasure" "that's not what this is. It's a makeover to make you feel batter and make jish feel bad" "but I don't want josh to feel bad" melody groaned "katieeeeee work with meeeee please!" Katie sighed "okay fine." Melody smiled hug and ran to both of their suitcases and pulled out both of their makeup, all of it, and melody pulled out every accessory she had, she had lots, and also she opened the closet to see every dress katie had. "Hmmmm....make up and hair first, but before that even you need to shower." "I don't not I showered last night" "katie just do it alright?" Katie groaned "fine mom" melody rolled her eyes and pushed katie to the bathroom.