Chapter 34:PTSD

A/N so I have like a solid game plan for the next few chapters whoop! Also! I LOOOOVVEEEE when y'all comment such wonderful things and vote for this story y'all are all so sweet. As you read feel free to say comments about whatever you wish! I love reading comments they make me smile!!! Also I know crazy two updates in one day!!

That night she was alone.
Katie.
Alone in her room
Left with her thoughts.
Melody was deep asleep and katie was up crying clutching her pillow tight. She was so lost and scared and emotional. Yes fansies had been dying yes she was constantly in danger yes this was her first real mission but she was petrified of moving on. She talked to this child minutes before her death. She took a drawing from her and took a picture with her.

A
V
E
R
Y

She'd never forget that name
That face
That voice
The outfit she wore
The pale color of her dead face
Her blood dripping all over and the gash in her head
The playbill in her of newsies with her signature on it
The drawing if her and-
Him
Josh.

She sobbed harder. Josh. She would never be with him. This mission got worse the longer she was on it she wanted to die. Just off herself. End all her troubles.

No she couldn't. She froze. She knew what had to be done.

She had to abort the mission! That's what she had to do. Josh could do it with his partner Ben. No one eon miss her. She was a distraction anyway. She didn't want part of this it was too triggering. She cried harder the images if the other fansies in her head. The fan art.
The playbills
the screaming
Her screaming

Avery's ear piercing scream. Her last sound. Her last breath
It was her fault the girl was dead.
And now she was next
And he was as well.

She sobbed harder clutching the white pillow that was now covered in make up and tears. She hadn't showered or washed her face. She was in the same clothes as she was in at stage door. She didn't wanna change.

Katie made a decision. She was gonna abort the mission. She wiped her eyes and pulled out her phone and started to go to the call button and then clicked contacts. That's when she saw he three favorites.

1.) HQ
2.) Mom
3) Dad

She froze and flashed back remembering....

Katie was in her bedroom bouncing up and down on her bed humming the mission impossible theme song as she played spy. Katie was fond of playing spy. She would create a scenario then make cool gadgets out of pencils duck tapes together or paper mâché. She would dres in all black and sneak around the house trying to be a spy. It would always end up in her getting yelled at for hiding in weird places.

This particular day a 10 year old katie was searching for the person who stole a diamond ring. She had her marshmallow gun her uncle got her for Christmas locked and loaded as she crawled all over the house and then spotted her mothers wedding ring "ITS FOUND!" She proclaimed and spoke into her imaginary ear piece "agent color to base agent color to base the prize as been spotted. The prize has been spotted" she sometimes would speak in code or go by her code name "panda." She went by panda because she LOVED Panda Express.

She stole the ring back and rolled away and didn't notice the ring fall out of her pocket and into the crack in the floor.

Her mother called her to her later that day and screamed at her for being dumb and loosing her wedding ring. Her mother then yelled at her telling her she'd never make it as a spy

"katie you need to stop with all this dreaming it's clouding your judgment. Focus in school so you can get a real job in the future!" "But mom spy's are real jobs!" "No. Katie. They aren't. And besides you'd never make it as a spy anyway. Stop wasting your time."