Chapter 26: Jane Doe

"Melody."

Katie froze
Josh froze
Everyone froze
The world was frozen

Katie looked at josh as if asking if she heard andy correctly. He gulped "where is she?" Josh asked rigid staring at Andy who frowned "who?" "MELODY!!" "Oh she's still in the hospital." "Wait what?? I thought she was DOA" katie asked scared josh freiend and ran into his room katie in two and Andy following and gasped at the sight "wow." "BEN catch up Andy." Josh said half paying attention and BEN sighed taking Andy to the bathroom to explain to him the senario. Grant, in case YIU cared, was still knocked out on the bed.

Josh, Dan, and katie were crowded around the computers trying to find hospital records confused at what happened.

The three were FREAKIMG out researching things online. They couldn't find a thing and there was NOONE at the hospital under the name of "Melody song." But there were three Jane does.

Comatose patients

"What if..." "But Andy..." Josh and katie said at the same time. Just then amdy walked back in eyes wide "so YIU are spies?!?" "Ssshhhh" BEN said irritated katie walked to him and grabbed Andy's shoulders "Andy look at me and answer me honestly." He tensed up looking at her scared "o-okay." "Katie calm d-" "NO JOSH I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OME OF KY BEST FRIENDS MIGHT STILL BE ALIVE AND THAT IS A BIG DEAL TO ME SO NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!" Katie yelled at him and the room went silent the air thick and katie sighed. She hadn't really felt with her grief. She gulped and sighed and shoved Andy back and he gulped. Katie turned to sit down but froze at his next words.

"I don't know...." He whispered
"I....her phone. The FBI took it as evidence but couldn't get past the code. They used her thumb print and got in and saw all my texts and called assuming we were dating or married or something. I went to the hospital. She was announced dead to the public because she was comatose and they didn't know her name. I couldn't speak. They didn't even know who I was. They assumed I was a um....a csi guy. Named uh...oh shoot what was his name....Allen! Yeah Allen. They thought I was some Allen guy so they told me everything. She's barely hanging on. So I went and had a date with her. I brought up Chinese take out and I played Bonnie and Clyde." He giggled "cus that was her favorite and I talked her ear off." He smiled sadly then frowned "I don't know much. But I know she's alive just in a coma barely holding on. They said the minute anything happens they'll alert me but they have low hopes. I try and be optimistic like her but it's hard...." He looked up "I said to much didn't i?" Katie hugged him tight "take me to her.' She whispered. He frowned "you can't visiting hours are o-" she pulled out her badge and he shut up "r-right." "Oh and here." She walked over to grant Allen on the bed and pulled out his wallet and grabbed his badge "just cover up the picture with your thumb." She tossed Andy the card. He fumbled but caught it "wow Grant Allen that's-" "no time Andy." She pulled his arm out the door. "C'mon boys!" She hollered and josh sighed

"She's so sexy when she's demanding and smart and-" "josh YIU are to soft you need to grow up man." Dan shoved him and BEN just looked at him and rolled away. Josh sighed and looked at the man on the bed "what are we gonna do with him?" Dan sighed "he'll be fine. He got hit pretty hard if he wakes up he won't see anything." He pressed a button and the computers and things folded into a suitcase in the corner. Josh sighed "what if Melody I-" "josh don't do this. YIU can't get soft on me again or I can't let you be on this mission anymore. YIU can't worry about those girls alright? You worry about your brothers. BEN and me. No one else. Just remember the mission and that's it. I still don't know if katie can be trusted." Josh was outraged "with all do respect captain." He spat the word at him with anything but respect "katie was attacked by the murderer and her best friend was murdered. If she was the enemy this would not be the case. She wouldn't have killed Melody" "josh stop making hormones blind you or I will send YIU away." He threatened. Josh sighed and looked down "trust. No one. But. Your. Brothers." "Yes sir." He sighed and Dan lead him out of the hotel room after the others who were on their way to the hospital.