Chapter 4

A/N I might start naming my chapters. That would be cool. It's just hard to name chapters without like giving away the plot of it and spoiling it lol. But if I were to name this chapter it would be Katie and Joshie's first adventures or something like that lol idk but I hope you enjoy this chapter it's fluffy fun of our fave bffs. And sorry for all the typos and misspellings lol. I always wanna publish immediately after I write a chapter so I don't review it hahaha. But anyway enjoy! Don't forget to comment and vote and hey go follow dreamofbroadway hahahaha the irony is you're the only one reading this so lol

Katie got up early the next morning and looked at her phone. The first thing she did was text Josh good morning. He responded immediately and asked if she wanted to go to get breakfast with him she smiled big and said sure. She took a quick shower and got dressed and put her hair in a messy bun. She smiled at herself in the mirror and brushed her teeth.  She got everything ready and checked her phone. Josh had loaded her phone.
"Can't wait for our breakfast date."
"Well it's not a date we are just going to breakfast"
"Where do you wanna meet?"
"I don't care as long as they have bacon."
"Do you like bacon? I love bacon"
"Bacon. Bacon. Bacon"
"Katie?"
"Where did YIU go?"
"Kaaaaaaaaaaatiiiiiiiiie?"
"OMG were you abducted by aliens?!?"
"Katie answer me I'm scared you were abducted by aliens!!!!"
"But that would be pretty cool aliens are pretty cool."
"I wonder what alien bacon tastes like"
"No but srsly Katie YIU okay?"
"Katie?"
"That is how YIU spell your name right? Or is it like Kaytie or KT or I dunno something weird."

Katie died of laughter reading all of his texts and screenshotted it to save forever. She then saw he was still typing. She decided not to say anything to see what he'd do.

"Katie? yoooo hooooooo!"
"Oh YIU read that you're not dead!"
"Oh my God don't YIU dare leave me on read!"
"*you. Sorry stupid typo"
"KATIE ANSWER ME!!! 😡😤"

She died of laughter the emojis went her over bored and she lost it she didn't know how to respond. But then she smirked and typed

Katie: "Katie is not here. We are aliens from the planet Foodsies. We have Katie and turned her I to bacon."
JOSHIE: "😒 not funny Katie."
Katie: "I am very funny."
JOSHIE: "No you are not"
Katie: "Am tooooooo"
JOSHIE:"Are noooooooot."

Katie laughed and texted "hey no srsly where are we eating I'm starving."
JOSHIE:"There is an IHOP on Jefferson street"
Katie: "Jefferson street?"
JOSHIE: "Yeah like ya know Thomas Jefferson? THOMAS JEFFERSONS COMING HOOOOOOME!"

Katie chuckled how did he have so much energy at nine in the morning. "I know who Jefferson is but I don't know where Jefferson street is"
JOSHIE: "how bout I pick you up and take you there?" 

Katie smiled that would be nice. She then smiled at the thought and forgot to respond and was met with three texts from josh:
"Would you like that?"
"OMG YIU left me on read again!"
"*you dang it auto correct!!!!"

Katie laughed she was happy she had such a dork of a friend "I was thinking you dork calm down. I would like that."
"Coolio send me your address."
She did so
"Cool I'll be there in ten!"
She smiled "see you then!"
He then responded with tons of emojis and katie rolled her eyes "dork" she whispered. She then stood up thinking she needed to get ready. But she already was ready. So she sat on her bed and was scrolling through Instagram. She received an alert on her phone "KF moved to tomorrow @ 12:00" she had completely forgotten that was today thank God it was moved. She wrote down the info on her notes and set an alarm to Brooklyn's Here. Her current fave SOMG from Newsies. She then was going to start listening To Newises when she got a text from Josh
"Outside your building."
"Be right down." She texted back

She then grabbed her purse and jammed her phone in it and ran down the three flights of stairs to the floor. She took a deep breath once on the ground floor and fixed her hair so it didn't look like she ran and then walked out of the door from the stair well calm cool and collected. He hoped Josh wouldn't notice. She walked out. Josh, being the blunt friend he is, greeted her with "you look like trash." Katie glared at her and shoved him "I mean you look like hoy trash?" "Oh God mr. Bacon just stop. This is why YIU are single." He gasped and pretended to be wounded "oh ouch that one hurt" aha she guessed correctly he is single. But he has a roommate. Maybe he's still in the closet ugh she hated that she couldn't read this guy. She then realized he was talking. Dang it Katie you need to be better about listening "....and that's where turkey Bacon comes from" she rolled her eyes so she didn't kiss much while in Katie land that's good to know. "Why are you obsessed with bacon?" "BECAUSE BACON IS THE BEST THING IM THE WORLD YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND KATIE!!" She died of laughter and josh chuckled "don't laugh at me!"  Katie only laughed harder josh rolled his eyes "YIU are so mean to me katie." "Yup just call me a bully." He stood up on a chair and screamed "BULLY!" She pulled him down laughing "Josh stop it. Oh my goodness calm yourself." He laughed "oh my gosh you're bluuuuushiiiiiiing. You're embaaaaareeeeeesed." "Stoooop JOSHIEEEEEEW" she blushed and covered  her face with her hands. He tried to pry her hands away bit she fought him and they both fell to the ground josh falling on top of her they were dying of laughter.

Katie then looked up at him "what are you doin?" She asked nervously "oh ya know just hanging out" she rolled her eyes "your breath smells get off me." He chuckled and got off her and extended a hand to help her up. She took it and stood up. And smiled at him "well let's go I, starving!" Josh said excitedly. Katie got excited as well and followed him as they ran down the street to this IHOP josh looked around trying to find Jefferson street. About ten minutes later katie realized they were back at the same place where they fell and she glared at josh. She stopped in  her tracks and cleared her throat. Josh turned around and looked at her funny "you okay Katie?" "Josh look around." "How lucky we are to be alive right now." "No josh this is not the time for quoting Ham-" "THE TIME FOR QUOTING HAMILTON IS 24/7 INE KUST QUOTE IT NON-STOP. See what I did there?" "JOSH!" He frowned "what?' "This is where we fell ten minutes ago. We are walking in circles. Are you lost?" He scoffed "no. Yes. Maybe. A little?" She groaned "there's no IHOP on Jefferson street is there?" "There's no Jefferson street....' "What???" "I was looking at an old map. Jefferson street is now Sunset Boulevard and the IHOP is now a Panda Express..." "I like Panda Express." She smiled "does Panda Express have bacon? No. So we are not going." She rolled her eyes "goodness Joshua." "Hey don't call me Joshua it makes me sound like I'm in trouble." "Well you got us lost so you are in trouble. JOSHIE I'm hungryyyyyyyy" she whined josh rolled his eyes "fine we can go to panda." She smiled big "yay thanks JOSHIE!" She reached up and patted his cheek he rolled his eyes but laughed nonetheless. She smiled "now c'mon!"  She pulled him to the panda down the street.

A/N okay so I was gonna add more and publish it tomorrow but Katie's sad so I'm posting it now CHEER UP KATIE SMILE BC JOSHIE AND I LOVE YOU! Enjoy this pretty horrible chapter lol