chapter 12: introduce yourself!

A/N its a little itty bitty chapter because i realized i didnt leave you on a cliffhanger and those are my faves so i give you a little bit more

The director called everyone's attention and katie saw chaz and ran to him a lost puppy "can i sit with you?" she whispered he smiled and noddeed. They sat fifth row and the director started to talk. Katie didn't realize he was talking about HER till she received a nudge from Chaz. she jumped "huh?" chaz laughed "he's talking to you." Katie blushed "oh...sorry sir. Um what did you say?" this received a soft laugh through the theatre. She turned beet red.

"Why don't you come up here and introduce yourself to the cast." she gulped "o-oh okay...." she stood and smoothed out her clothes and walked to where the orchestra pit was and she looked down...."yikes.." she whispered

"Um. miss. Color? The boys are over there." he pointed to the audience seats and she blushed "oh yeah right i knew that i just yeah know i'll shut up now..." she turned to the boys. Some chuckled and some waved. She looked at Chaz for help he motioned for her to take a deep breath and he gave her two thumbs up. She took a deep breath....

She gulped and suddenly got a big ball of courage

"Hello boys my name is Katie Colour and I'm probably the most awkwardest person on the planet in case you haven't already guessed." she laughed and to her surprise they laughed with her. She smiled it gave her more courage.

"Well um let's see......I'm fresh out of college. My favorite color is green. Musical theatre is my life...."

While she was talking there was a commotion coming from the hallway leading into the theatre. "This is you and your stupid GPS's fault" "well you spilled coffee on me s-" "don't call me that in public it makes me uncomfortable." "well i am yours-" "we are late they will hear you shut up..."

Katie tried to tune out the voices as she listed her likes. "I loooove Panda, and tap. And any dance. But i most especially love....." she gasped seeing who came out of the tunnel fighting

"JOSH!?"

A/N: yes everyone saw this coming but its whatever lol