Chapter 3

The two walked down the street. Josh and Katie talked happily the entire way there. They had lots in common. They both loved dancing and loved musicals. And they bother were obsessed with Hamilton. "I'm like hamiltrash." Josh said. Katie laughed "I bet I'm more hamiltrash than you! I bought a playbill off of eBay" josh scoffed "please I have a fan account for Hamilton on Instagram." "I have a fan account and a role play account!" "I have two role play accounts!" "Really?" He blushed red and scratched his neck awkwardly "yeah um please don't tell anyone..." She laughed "fine only if you run the rest of the way to dance belting out The Schuyler Sisters." "Only if I can be Angelica! She's my fave and when I'm with my friends they make me sing Peggy" "ILL BE PEGGY!"

The two laughed and started running down the side walk screaming out the song. Till they finally arrived to the studio panting and laughing. Josh opened  the door for her and she walked in and smiled and took a deep breath. She had missed the beautiful smell of a dance studio. She always loved that smell. Josh laughed "uuuuuuuh what are you doing?" "Taking it in." She smiled. He rolled his eyes and walked in towards one of the rooms. He set his bag down against the mirror and katie followed him in. She smiled and put her stuff next to his. He hooked his phone up and started playing his warm up play list and started stretching. "Can I stretch with you?' "Sure. I mean we will stretch again in class but sure." He chuckled. She smiled and started to stretch with him. She got distracted though this guy was so flexible. "Hey wanna see a cool trick?" He asked in a whisper. "Duh!" He chuckled and stood up and did a series of flips across the floor and landed in a kneel. Katie applauded "that was amazing!!" He smiled "thanks it's for a show I'm in."

Katie was gonna ask but tons of other teens came in and the room became loud and she instantly became intimidated. All the girls were tall and skinny with perfect hair and flexible as heck. They were amazing. And they all fit in with each other. It was then she realized Josh was the only guy here. Was that weird? She started to stretch and josh stood up "okay everyone can I have your attention?" She rolled her eyes what was he gonna do now. "My name is Joshua BURRAGE and I will be your dance instructor. I am very excited to be teaching YIU all. This will be a fun class I promise!" Katie's jaw dropped. Her new bestie was the teacher?!? Why didn't he tell her? Man this guy was full or suprises wasn't he? She chuckled softly and josh began the dance class. He was such a good dancer it was distracting. She tried to keep up but the dance was so hard. Josh called five and came over to her "YIU struggling?" "Yeah actually I am..." He smiled "here let me break it down." He then explained it better for her and her and him did it all by themselves smiling big and adding things on. The whole class watched in amazement. Who was this girl dancing with the teacher?

After class Josh and Katie stayed talking and dancing around like crazy people. "They are gonna have to lock up soon. Why dont we go hang at this café down the street?" Katie smiled "sounds great!" He smiled and grabbed his bag and they talked as they walked to the café and say down.

"You know, I know I just met YIU but I feel like I've known you my whole life." Josh said while sipping his coffee. "Same'" Katie piped up almost spilling her hit chocolate. He chuckled softly. The two continued to talk and they soon swapped phone numbers. "Your contact name is JOSHIE just FYI." "Why?" "Because it rhymes with Katie....sort of." She shrugged. He laughed and rolled his eyes and took a picture of her while she was talking so she was making a stupid face. He dropped it to be her contact picture and smirked "look it's the beautiful Katie." He showed her the picture.  She made a face and glared at him "rooooooood." He chuckled and she took a pic of him laughing. But he didn't look bad. He actually looked really handsome. She blushed lightly and made it the photo "oh look kids katie is BLUSHING! You talkin to your BOYFRIEND or something??" He smirked she blushed redder and shoved him playfully "shut up...." "Oh it IS your boyfriend. Oh wow." He stood up "KATIE HAS A BOYF-" Katie clamped a hand over his mouth "shut up. I do not have a boyfriend." He laughed "okay okay then why were you blushing?" He smirked "I wasn't!" "Yes you were. You're cheeks were dark pink." "Nuh uh" "yuh huh" "nuh uh" yuh uh" "nuh uh" "yuh-" "okay okay okay stop this is getting annoying." Josh said chuckling she rolled her eyes "okay weirdo" he laughed and then looked at his watch "oh gotta run I've got work." "Okay I'll see you tomorrow maybe?" He smiled "I'd like that call me." She smiled "will do. JOSHIE." She winked. He rolled his eyes and laughed "later Katie!"

She smiled and watched him leave she was so happy she made a friend. But she couldn't have a friend. She leaves with the newsies your in 6 days. She sighed. She coldnt tell him. She didn't know what to do. She really liked her new friend. She grabbed her stuff and put her music on shuffle and her ear buds in and walked. The first song that played was Schuyler sisters and she smiled big then her smile faded she would miss JOSHIE. She meeee do make the most out if these six days!!!

A/N
Hope you like this! Leave comments they r great lol. And HI KATIE LOVE YOU