Chapter 31: I'm in Charge

A/N so life is calming down I should be updating more now. I know how this will END but like idk how to get it to there ya know? Oh whale 🐋 let's see how this goes lol

Josh and Katie got in the other elevator a few moments later in silence. They didn't know what to think.

"Maybe JEREMY is a spy too a-" "No!" Katie cut Josh off "he could be I mean Aperantly they let anyone be spies now aday I mean you're one." Josh teased her "there is a time for teasing Josh and right now that just made me want to demonstrate on you all the ways I can torture a human being." She said dead pan staring at the wall. Josh yelped and looked down. Katie let out a soft chuckle then sighed. She was about to speak again when they came to their floor.

The two walked to their rooms and froze at their doors. "Let's follow him." Katie said suddenly "what?" Josh asked "you. Me. JEREMY Jordan. Follow him." "Katie he is a celebrity he will have tons of security guard-" katie laughed interrupting him "oh please no one knows who he is. Watch." A man walked by and katie stood in front of him

"Excuse me sir do you know who JEREMY Jordan is?" "Which one the pop singer from the 90's or the gay porn star?" The man asked half asleep. Katie froze. There are multiple JEREMY Jordan's? She thought. Josh snickered and katie gulped "ummm neither?" She asked her voice squeaking "oh so you mean the tony nominated actor also the star of joyful noise, the last five years, and currently staring on Supergirl on CBS on Monday Nights as Winnslow Schott Jr., son of the notorious Toyman?"

Katie froze. This dude knows more about Jer than Melody knew! "Ummm uh well uh...." She looked over at josh who then lost it and died of laughter "I'm sorry did I say something wrong?" The man asked frowning katie slapped Josh hard across his perfect angel face and rolled her eyes "no sir my friend is just being an idiot." "Ah I see I bet he's Jealous of your crush on Mr. JEREMY Jordan."

If katie was drinking water it would have been spit everywhere. The room froze "I'm sorry what?" The man chuckled "it's okay my girlfriend is in love with him too it makes a man jealous when his girl is pining after a married celebrity."

Oh Goodness there is so much wrong with what this man is assuming Katie thought "well I um uh." Katie tried. Josh smirked and raised an eyebrow at her wondering how she'd get out of this pickle. She saw this and decided oh no she would not be the one embarrassed this time. She was always the butt of these situations. Oh no she was gonna win. There was mischief shinning in her eyes and she giggled "oh no sir you've bit it all wrong you see my friend here he is madly head over heels in LOVE with-" josh froze scared with what she'd say yet hope she said- "JEREMY Jordan."

"WHAT?!" The two males asked surprised

"JOSHIE don't be ashamed. Embrace your gayness. It's not bad just smiled and declare your love for any man you choose." Josh was so red and katie was loving this oh yes she was loving it. Josh searched for words he didn't not expect that. He didn't know what to say. The man chuckled "you've got good taste kid." He put a hand on Josh's shoulder "he's my brother." And with that the man turned and walked away leaving katie and Josh shocked.

"That was the weirdest conversation I've eve-" "YOU JUST TOLD JEREMY FREAKIMG JORDAN'S BROTHER THAT I HAD A GAY CRUSH ON HIS BROTHER JEREMY JORDAN YOU HORRIBLE HUMAN!" Katie laughed "oh no I'm not the horrible one. Whoever was your grammer teacher growing up is the horrible human. That made no sense BURRAGE." He was steaming with embarrassment  and katie was dying she was laughing so hard. He huffed and she ruffled his hair "cutie." And with that she took his room key and opened his room up.

It took him a minute before he followed her in. Katie pondered locking him out but knew they needed to work. Her friend's life was on the line. She goes to the closet with all the boys equipment "Katie you can't just go through o-" katie threw her shoe at Dan and it interrupted him. She was a woman on a mission. She needed to save her friend.