Chapter 9: late for a very importmat date

Josh and Katie slept peacefully snuggled together in the dark room. They slept all afternoon and all night. As brilliant as the two are, neither of them were informed of the class the next morning at 10:00 am.

At 9:40 am, the instructor a man by the name of "CHAZ Wolcott". He came running into the studio flipping lights on scared he was late. He unlocked the studio room and turned the light on and screamed at the sight of the two friends snuggled asleep against the wall. Josh and katie jerked awake falling from each other. Josh scrambled to his feet his hand instantly going behind his neck to rub it awkwardly. CHAZ looked at them confused, scared, and irritated. He finally huffed "I swear to God if the two of you break in here and did it on this floor-" he was interrupted by katie and Josh both trying to explain at once. CHAZ looked from one to the other and huffed "QUIET!" He rubbed his head "God you two are giving me a headache. Just, just go. Please just leave." They both nodded and grabbed their stuff and shuffled out. CHAZ huffed and walked in and put his stuff in. Katie then ran back in and grabbed the phones from a cubby "so sorry mr...?" "Wolcott. CHAZ Wolcott." She nodded "right sorry." She then left and ran to josh they both looked at each other then died of laughter once outside the studio.

"He looked so angry!" "I thought we were surely dead!" They spoke at the same time and laughed again falling against each other. Katie then wiped a tear off her face "I didn't even realize we fell asleep...." Josh blushed softly remembering watching her sleeping so peacefully remembering the moment perfectly "yeah me either." He lied. "Wanna know what we need?" "BACON?!" Josh got excited. She laughed "yeah Josh Bacon sounds great." "TO IHOP!"

She laughed hard and snorted "oh my God did YIU just snort?" Josh teased. Katie blushed deep red "wha-what no I didn't ..." "Yes you diiiiiiiid." She turned cherry red and shoved him "shut up". He laughed and they walked together towards the ihop.

"So JOSHIE are YIU still scared of the dark?" "Nope! I actually love the dark now. I had so much fun last night." She smiled and took his hand in hers "good I'm glad I did too." He smiled and swung their hands. "It was SOY amazing." He said laughing. Katie froze in her tracks. He frowned and looked at her stopping as well.

"You watch the Tyler Mount Blog?!" She asked. He smiled big "of course queen!" He said in his best Tyler voice. She squealed and clapped "I love Tyler Mount he is so amAHzing!" He recognized that impression "Seth Rudetsky!" "On Seth's big fat broadway!" They said at the same time then died of laughter "oh my God I love them both so much!" Katie exclaimed. Josh smiled "me too! So much love." He laughed and they soon arrived at the IHOP.

They walked in and got a table for two and sat and talked until a waiter walked up and took their order. To no suprise by anyone the following conversation too place:

The waiter asked, "may I take your order?"
Josh: "I'll go first."
Katie rolled her eyes "okay."
Waiter: "what can I get YIU sir?"
Josh: "can I get a plate of bacon?"
Waiter is confused "a plate of bacon?"
Josh: "yeah just like a plate but instead of pancakes and eggs just fill it with bacon."
The waiter raised an eyebrow "you just want bacon?"
Josh: "no of course not that would be silly. I also would like a hot chocolate with extra whipped cream."
Waiter: "so hot chocolate with extra whipped cream "
Josh: "DONT FORGET THE BACON THATS THE BEST PART!"
Katie is dying of laughter watching the scene go down.
The waiter sighed and scratches his head "okay...I'll um...I'll see what I can do." He took a deep breath then turned it katie. "Please promise me your order will be normal?"
Katie laughed "yeah just get me normal pancakes with bacon in eggs."
The waiter wiped his brow "God bless you."
Katie laughed and the waiter left to go put the order in.

Katie and Josh fell back into comfortable conversation when she saw come in the door. Josh looked at her funny "you okay?" "Yeah it's just that person looks really familiar...." The person turned around and Katie's eyes got big and she froze. Who was it that she saw?

Kaitlyn Frank

She froze and her eyes got big. Josh turned around and didn't see anything "katie you okay?' He looked at her confused "t-t-that's wow..." She then freaked and looked at her watch. SHOOT! She was supposed t meet Kaitlyn here today an hour ago. No shoot shoot shoot. She kissed it because she was with a Josh. But she could just go over there now but then josh will know that she was a spy. "Kaitlyn..." she breathed out. Josh looked at her funny "huh?" "I just saw someone famous!" She squealed. He laughed "sure YIU did." "No I did! A famous dancer!" "Who?" Bravo katie you can't tell him. He'd wanna meet her and it would blow her cover! She couldn't stop "Kaitlyn Frank." She said "no way!" He said she nodded and pointed her out "we must go meet her!" He exclaimed. "No Josh-" she was cut of by him trying to pull her up. It broke her heart but she knew what she needed to do. "Oh Look at the time Josh I'm late for work I gotta go. Text YIU later okay? Bye!" She then ran out of the restaurant. Josh frowned did he do something wrong? He felt horrible.

Katie ran out and ran into the department store a few stores down and bought a hoodie and put it on and covered her head and pulled jeans out of her back pack and put it on and took her skirt off. She hoped josh left and she could walk in without him noticing her and not worry about being caught. She walked in head down and hands in pockets and gasped seeing josh still there looking sad and dejected holding his hot chocolate. Katie gulped and walked to the table her hero sat at and her heart fluttered.

"H-h-hey. Hi. Hello. Um good afternoon or or no it's noon about so would I say good afternoon? Or-" she was cut off by Kaitlyn giggling. "You must be Katie yes? Katie Color?" She. Mushed and nodded "yes ma'am." She laughed softly "You don't need to call me ma'am. We are practically the same age" katie blushed "sorry..." "Please sit down." Katie smiled and did as she was told. The two fell into comfortable conversation.

Josh sat sadly at his table. When his bacon came he decided her call Katie to see if everything was okay. He dialed her number and Katie's phone rang. "Oh I'm sorry this is probably work." She said to Kaitlyn. She pulled out her phone and saw it was josh and looked over at him. He was fingering his bacon and biting his lip his phone against his ear he looked scared. She sighed and. Rejected the call. She felt horrible. "Not work. Sales call." She said to Kaitlyn "oh I hate those and they leave automated voice mails and it fills up your inbox." Katie nodded in agreement but wasn't really listening. She could hear josh leaving his message.

"H-hey Katie it's me. Josh. Oh but you knew that I think. Ya know Josh BURRAGE. Oh well um I was just calling to see if YIU were okay. You ran out and I didn't get to say goodbye. I hope I didn't do anything wrong. Please call me...." He then hung up and katie felt her phone vibrate. He was texting her.

Kaitlyn looked at her funny "katie are YIU okay? You look a little distracted." "Oh sorry it's just sorry. I've got so much on my mind because of work I'm sorry" she giggled "you apologize a lot." Katie then heard her phone ring again. Josh heard it ring he didn't suspect it was Katie's but he heard a phone ring. Katie picked up her phone and saw it was josh again and opted against ending it. She stared at it and josh looked around out of curiosity. He then texted again and heard a text tone. Maybe this was all in his mind but he felt weird.

Katie then stood up "I'm so sorry miss. Kaitlyn Frank. YIU are my hero and I love you but I have to go I'm so sorry." She nodded "no it's totally fine I hope I told you enough and here is my number if you have any questions about anything just consider me your big sis sniper" she smiled. Katie's heart fluttered. "Thank you so much." She backed up not wanting to look away from her but she happened to back into another person trying to leave and she tumbled to the floor. "Oh I'm sorry" the person said in an all to familiar voice. SHOOOOOT.

She scream led to stand up TRYIMG to cover her face and she fell again into this persons arms. Who's arms one might ask?! "KATIE?!" The voice said exasperated

A/N who is it? Well it's probs obvious just curious how katie will get out of this pickle and see what's to happen. Happy thanksgiving to all my readers and people who are just randomly here lol. I hope you enjoy this long chapter that took waaaay to long to write lol. Enjoy!!!