Chapter 7- fears are frightening

"I'm gonna help you conquer your fear."

She froze. Oh no. no no. No. NO.NO. NONONNONONNONONONONONONONONONONO!
NOPE

NOPE

NOPE

NOPE

NOPPITY

NOPE

NOPE

NOPE

UH-UH

She would never ever EVER GET ON A BOAT! They scared her wayyyyy to much! Her eyes got huge and she was frozen stiff. Josh looked at her funny "Katie?" she didnt respond. Her body remained rigid her eyes were saucers. She gulped and sighed still frozen her eyes glues onto a lamppost. She thought of Narnia and started to wish she could run away to Narnia and get away from this so she wouldnt have to deal with....

"KAAAAAATTTTIIIIIIIIE!!!" Josh screamed as he shook her and she came out of her trance "what? What? What?" she said hurriedly "did you not hear me?" "hear you what?" "I'm gonna help you face you-" "YES I HEARD THAT!" he jumped a bit at her yelling and then sighed "sorry Josh it's just I'm too scared I will die...." he laughed softly and shook his head "Katie you will not die it's just a boat silly willey." she rolled her eyes "Josh let me put it this way, what's your biggest fear?" "ummm.....Idon'thaveone." he rushed his words together obviously lying. She smirked softly "Josh you are the worst liar on the planet. C'mon spill."

He bit his lip scared to death to tell her. His fear was wimpy and would make him look weak and he didn't wanna look weak that would not be cool. He wanted to look strong and be the strong friend.

"Josh tell me or I'll leave." She crossed her arms "imafraidofthedqwjd...." He mumbled "huh?" "Imafraidofthedqwjd." He said a bit louder through his teeth. "What?"

"IM AFRAID OF THE DARK!" He screamed out loudly and then turned beet red and looked away very embarrassed. Katie died of laughter only causing JOSHIE to turn redder. "Oh my gosh JOSHIE is afraid of the DARK?!? BWAHAHAHAHAAH!!" He shoved her "okay you can stop now." She calmed down "I'm sorry I just can't believe it. It's such a oh never mind." "It's not a wimpy fear Josh.  And neither is mine." "So you should conquer it." "Only of you conquer yours." She said stubbornly.

He thought about it. "How exactly?" "Well I'd be with you and we would I don't know maybe stay in a pitch black room for so long and then voila! Fear conquered." "I'm gonna pretend that didn't sound reeeeeeaally creepy." She shoved him "shut up josh you know what I mean. And it's only creepy I'd YIU think about it that way......"

He thought for what seemed like ever until finally He sighed "fine I'll do it. I'll conquer my fear." She clapped happily "only of you do too." "No." "Well hey it was worth a shot." She laughed "c'mon let's go now.  Where is a place that gets really dark?"

H shuddered at the memory. "The dance studio. I scares me at night it's all dark and scary." She rolled her eyes "let's go there. We can just chill in the dark for two hours and then you will come put a changed man." He looked at her like she sprung two heads and katie rolled her eyes again. "If you do it I'll show you this place down the street that serves bacon ice cream." He smiled big "oh I'm in!"

A/N yeah it's bad I know but I have a plan don't worry. Also sorry it's so short I have all these ideas and them they are so hard to write them lol I'm not a writer and these stink but I'm not gonna stop it's to much fun lol