Chapter 33: People Will Say We're in Love

A/n sorry it's so late hope you enjoy it my dudes. As always I didn't have time to edit. Enjoy!

Katie was walking to the theatre about a week later, a strange feeling in her body. Everything felt fine? Melody was out of the hospital and happily dating Andy, The shows have been running well and they were in the next city, Josh and her haven't been awkward, Ben has been distant, and everyone forgot about Katie's ex boyfriend from the last city. As she walked to the theatre she reflected on the journey she had been on so far. She had seen so many things and met so many people and the your just started. She stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and took a deep breath. She closed her eyes and put her arms out life was so great.

suddenly she was on the ground

"Hey watch where you're going!" Someone yelled at her she growled and stood up and put the man in a chokehold

"Katie quit it!"

She froze and blushed.

It was Josh.

"Oh...hey Josh."

Yep not awkward at all.

Josh chuckled awkwardly and rubbed his neck awkwardly like guys do. "H-hey..." The air grew think in silence. They both noticed it and tried it fill it at the same time by talking over the other then immediately shut up and looked down. They did the same again then giggled "you go first" they said in unison. "No you" again together "I said it first!" They erupted in giggles

"Just kiss already! We can't take it anymore." Sky said walking by. WHERE WERE ALL THE BOYS COMING FROM?!? She thought irritated. She then saw where she was standing outside of. Starbucks. Toursie boy bait. That and American eagle of course. She was so caught up in her thoughts she forgot to be embarrassed.

Josh did not forget and was visibly embarrassed and beet red and shoved sky playfully "shut up Sky" "what you gonna do about it Burrage?" He taunted "oh my God we are in a show and I don't need newsies with broken bones" katie said irritated rejoining the earth from Katieland.

The boys laughed and both did the awkward boy rub neck thing and she rolled her eyes smiling nonetheless. "Are you two gonna go IN to Starbucks or are you just gonna stand out here gazing wantingly at one another?" Sky teased again. This time katie and josh borth shoved him irritated "ow!" He yelped and the other two snickered. Sky grumbled and walking into the Starbucks. Katie looked down awkward and josh looked away uncomfortable as well.

"Soooo...ummm.....crazy weather right?" Josh asked. Katie looked at him and he looked at her. Katie then died of laughter and josh blushed red "w-w-wha--" "are we really so awkward that we are gonna talk about WEATHER?!?" Katie asked dying of laughter. Josh laughed awkward but soon relaxed and they were cracking up.

"I leave you two for like give seconds and I come back and you're both high?" Sky asked coming out. The two blushes and looked away " we are not Hugh sky geez" josh said "just having some fun is all" katie said. "Oh.....fuuuuun." Sky said smirking wiggling his eyebrows. Josh and katie glared at him and shives him. Sky laughed walking away and josh and katie sighed.

"Why are people content that we are dating?" Katie asked. Josh's heart deflated. He kinda liked it secretly. "Don't know..." He whispered. Katie frowned wondering what was wrong with him. She shrugged and took his hand in hers like it was nothing and pulled him down the street toward the theatre.  They go in and go their separate ways after signing in. Katie walks to the girlsie dressing room and plops down and gets on her phone. She notices she was followed by an account called @Katua4life. She frowned and clicked on the account and her eyes got big. The bio read