Chapter one

She was top of her class at the Spy school. She was the best of the best and the most intelligent. She was the envy of all the other spies. But she had never had a mission yet. She had just graduated spy school and she was only 19. She was the youngest in her group and the only female. This arose several problems. But don't worry she showed up all the older boys. She was stringer minded then everyone. Plus she could pin them to the ground and beat the,  senseless if needed. Oh I almost forgot. You might want to know her name. A name that will go down in history. Special Agent Katie M. Color {I gave you a fake name. Lol}. Special Agent Katie M. Color was the cooliest of cool and everyone always wanted to be her friend. Utill she entered the academy.

No one liked a young girl showing everyone up so she was outcastes but she didn't mind. She would hang out in her room and listen to show tunes. They were a secret obsession of hers but she wouldn't dare tell anyone. Her favorites were Newsies and Hamilton. {AU where Hamilton was around when the tour started bc why not lol}.

Katie was walking to the agency's building for her training when she was told to report to the captains room. No one told her why. They all got silent as she walked to the office. She held her head high despite being shaking in her shoes. She walked in and saluted

"YIU asked to see me captain?" "agent Color sit." "Have I done something wrong sir?" "On the contrary. I called you here because..." Our odds are beyond scary? Katie thought smiling to herself. She then didn't hear what he actually said "sir? I, sorry could you repeat that again?" He threw a Manila folder at her labeled "top secret" "agent Color. You have been assigned to your first mission."

She froze smiling big "what?!?" "Please contain yourself." She squealed and the captain rolled his eyes "agent color" he snapped. She calmed down "sorry I just. I'm sorry." She picked up the folder and opened it "you will be going undercover looking for a mass murderer who is traveling the country. He is constantly sighted after this certain show is at a theatre." She froze seeing the tittle of the show.

Newsies.

AA/N
Sorry this was so short. I'm tired lol.