Chapter 45

"Mommy? Is she my sister?" Timmy asks as he sits down beside Jeri while she feed the baby girl she just gave birth to.

"Yes, Timmy. Her name is Genna Anne." Jerica says, running her hand over the top of his head.

"Hmm, that sounds like Aunt Gemma's name." Timmy mumbles as he lays his head on Jerica's arm. "She's pretty, mom, kinda looks like you."

"You think so? I was thinking she looks a little like you, Timmy." Jerica whispers, kissing his cheek.

"When is daddy gonna come see Genna?" Timmy asks.

"I don't think he is. Timmy, daddy went home to England. Remember where Aunt Jay and Uncle Dan lives?" Jerica says to Timmy.

"But mommy, daddy wanted to be here when she was born. He told me." Timmy says. "Why would he leave? Why didn't he take me with him?" Timmy cries.

"Oh baby." Jerica whispers as she lays her daughter in her small carrier. "Timmy your daddy loves you, very much. Honey look at me." Jerica whispers as she takes Timmy's face in her hand, getting him to look at her. "Sometimes mommy's and daddy's don't get along, and it's better for them and the kids not to live together, but that doesn't mean we don't love you, or your new sister." Jerica says as tears trail down her cheeks.

"But why. Daddy was living with us, we were good." Timmy cries. "Why did he leave?

"I don't know baby. Daddy just doesn't love me anymore, but you he love very much." Jerica cries as she hugs Timmy to her.

Timmy wraps his arms around his mom. "I love you mommy, you and sissy both." He mumbles. "We don't need daddy, I'll be the man." Timmy says, making Jerica cry even harder.
....................

"Where is Jeri and my kids Andi. You can't tell me you haven't heard from her in the past five years, she's your best friend." Harry yells, finally having had enough. He didn't even know if his last child was a boy or a girl.

"Fuck you Harry." Andi yells back. "Even if I knew I wouldn't tell you."

"Leave her alone, Harry." Louis snaps. "We don't know we're Jeri is. We've looked just as you have. You think this is easy for us too? Not knowing if she or Timmy or even the kid she had is okay? Andi still cries at night, wondering if her friend is okay, if she's safe. Hell man even we don't know if she gave birth to a girl or a boy that last time." Louis snaps.

"It was a girl." Comes a voice from the doorway causing them all to suddenly spin around.

"Karen, what are you doing here?" Andi asks, hugging the older lady.

Karen hugs Andi back. "I told Jerica I wouldn't do this, I've known that girl since she was fifteen. I've never gone back on my word." Karen says. "But when I get pictures like this." She cries, slamming several photos onto the counter. "I just can't keep quiet any longer. That girl is slowly dying, while you, you bastard look healthy. Hell even Timmy notices his mom is way to thin and has called for help."

Due to his height, Harry is able to look over Andi's head as she looks through the photos. Each one she comes to shows a skinnier Jerica, but they also have a beautiful little girl in them. One who looks just like Jerica, but has Harry's brown hair and soft curls, and emerald green eyes.
"Where is she?" Harry asks.

"Somewhere she thought you'd never look." Karen smirks. "She's closer than you think."

"Where? Because I think I've looked about everywhere." Harry snaps.

Karen snorts. "She's in Maine." She says with a half smile, shocking everyone in the room.

"You've got to fucking kidding me? She's that close and we never knew?" Andi whispers.

"Who took these pictures?" Louis asks.

"Timmy, he loves taking pictures of his sister." Karen says. "He says she's the perfect mix of him and his mom, and he's almost twelve now, he's gotten really good at using Jerica's camera." Karen says, reminding Harry how long it's been since he's seen his son, and has never seen his daughter.

"I'm going after them." Harry says.

"Whoa, wait just a second." Andi snaps. "Don't you think your wife might have something to say about that?" She asks.

Harry looks at Andi. "My wife and I are getting a divorce, as you very well know." He snaps. "Rhea, decided she didn't want to be married to someone who didn't, or wouldn't, sleep with her. In fact I've never touched the bitch since she pulled a Jessi and drugged me to get me to marry her." Harry says. "How do you guys think I'm able to divorce her ass and still keep everything I own. The judge just loved hearing her lose in court the other day and go off on how abusive I got once the drugs she put in my drink were in my system, on how long it took her brother to calm me down in order for them to force me to marry her." Harry laughs without humor.

"Jesus Christ Harry, why didn't you tell us that?" Louis asks his best friend. "Why let us believe you actually wanted to be married to that bitch?"

"Damnit Lou, I was hoping you two knew where my family was. That maybe you'd call her and tell her it was safe to come home, but no, that never happened." Harry cries. "Here I am having to divorce a woman who forced me to marry her while I was, once again drugged, a woman I hate. And I still don't know exactly where the woman I love, more than anything in this world, is."

Just as Karen is about to tell Harry what he wants to know, her phone rings. When she answers it she puts it on speaker. "Gammy Karen?"

"Yes Tim?" Karen says, looking at Harry.

"I think it's time you do what we've talked about." Timmy whispers. "Mom's not doing to well."

Harry's eyes widen. "We're on our way, son." Harry chokes out.

"Whatever. Gammy will let you know where we live, just don't bring your wife with you, dad. I don't want to meet her." Timmy mumbles before hanging up.