May: In The Plane pt. 1

Author's Note:

AUGHH! WHATAMIDOINGWHATAMIDOING?!?! Um, so, yeah. Sorry for the VERY long wait. I don't know if this sufficed but, I couldn't stand making you guys wait any longer. My God,  posting another chapter after a long time feels so weird, honestly...

“Seriously, dude. You really think I was talking about him?” Lucia said as she loaded her bags into the trunk of the taxi.

“Wait, I didn’t say that.” Felix replied, chuckling as he handed his to her. “You really want me to be jealous, gurl?”

“You have every right to be, bro.” she playfully replied.

She yearned for his attention more than ever. It’s not like she’s a douche about it—well, maybe she is. She cheated on him. And she wished she could take it all back. Hopefully, maybe this trip back to her homeland would make a fresh start for the both of them.

Alec and Laiza were already in the car, still not believing they’re spending their time with the most celebrated Youtube couple every person on the internet keeps shipping together. Lucia finally squeezed in the last of the bags into every posible crevice and shut the trunk.

“I call shotgun.” Felix declared, immediately opening the door to the seat next to the driver. “To the airport, bro.”

±

The ride was rowdy as hell. It was like keeping a bunch of freezing crickets together in a jar. Lucia couldn’t imagine the torture the driver must be in. But all of the compassion for the driver melted away as a new fandom keeps on ‘spawning’ out of nowhere for every two minutes or so. Everyone was having fun, learning new stuff about each other and occasionally simmering down for the driver to relax.

“You heard of Resident Evil before?” Alec started as they got to the subject of horror games.

“Oh, no, here it comes…” Laiza murmured as she playfully braces for ‘impact’.

“Shut up, man.” Alec laughed.

“Oh, bro, I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT.” Lucia answered, her eyes wide as she recalls the epic memories of her previous game consoles. “I have RE6 in my bag!”

“Oh, crap! I love Piers so much!! I memorized all their lines!!”

“Alright, girls, damn, calm yo’ tits.” Laiza butted in, silencing the fangirling RE fans down. “We’re here.”

The taxi was gone, everybody had their bags and starting merging into the crowds of hurrying civilians. Lucia swore she could hear a bunch of people’s cameras setting off as they walked by. Murmurs were heard all around them as the occasional names of ‘Pewdiepie’ and ‘RegularTimer’ echoed throughout the airport. It was only a matter of time before Lucia and Felix would get bombarded by bros from around the world. That didn’t last long.

“Oh, my God! It’s PEWDIEPIE!!” A random girl shouted as she came rushing towards Felix with a pen in her hand. “Would you sign my bag?”

“Why, of course, bro.”

“HEEEEEEeeeEEEY! It’s RegularTimer!!!” a random dude now ran towards Lucia with a black marker this time. “Jacksgap tweeted about you so will you please sign my neck?”

Lucia smiled as she recalled the naughty prank the twins played on her on their first encounter here at the same airport. Gah, the memorie—NO! She has no room for them anymore. She just wasnts to start anew and hopefully get over them.

A few more people here and there wanted to take their pictures, request phone calls to their best friends and sign their faces, shoulders, and any other writable body part. Soon, they could no longer entertain the remaining bros that just seem to keep on coming. They had to catch their flight.

Alec and Laiza were trailing behind them all the way. They wanted to stay with this epic duo for as long as they could handle.

“Alright, this is it. The flight to America.” Felix said, panting as they got to the entrance of the tunnel that led to the inside of the plane.

The bros still managed to follow the group, not wanting to let Pewdie go. How annoying yet loveable these people are. Felix and Lucia gave one, last wave to their fans, the flashes of cameras still not dying down. The four practically bolted into the tunnel of light and soon found themselves into a plane filled with resting passengers. They now focused on getting four adjacent seats next to each other.

“Laiza, look! It’s them!” Alec’s voice rang out as she pointed to the back of the plane where a bunch of seats lay unoccupied with two people standing to put their bags into the railing above.

Lucia noticed that Alec and Laiza had already found seats and gestures Felix to follow. Her mind was filled with emotions of excitement as she wanted to feel the taste of America once again. Oh, how she wanted to go home. Maybe she could even introduce Felix to her family.

As they got closer to the bunch of empty seats, Lucia could now see the faces of the two people Alec and Laiza greeted.

“Shit.” She murmured to herself.

“Oh!.. uh, hey, Lu!”

That unmistakable, British accent. Yes, it was none other than Jack, and Finn was never far away from his brother’s company. Her heart sank to her most deepest pit. She was trying to forget about them all this way and now she felt like she could just run on home back to the apartment. Back to solitary sanctuary.

“Hey. What are you guys doing here?” she said, trying to put on an awkward smile that took a lot of effort from her soul.

“What? You think we’d turn down TheFineBrothers with their offer? Hell no, man.” Finn replied, a bit sternly, eyeing Felix from head to toe. Felix returned the glare with the same intensity.

“Let’s find another seat, Lu.” Felix whispered to Lucia as he gripped his backpack strap to contain his anger.

Guess he didn’t forget their last encounter. He shouldn’t. It was probably the first time he’d ever beat the crap out of someone. The stare-off continued intensely and Lucia could feel the boil rising up from Felix. She thought it was best to find another seat than spend the whole flight in between the rivals.

Unfortunately, there was none. And the sign for the plane to be moving lit up. Crap, they had to sit down here. They had to. Felix sighed and unwillingly puts his backpack on the railing, his bag barely touching the twins’. He gestured for Lucia’s next.

Alec and Laiza sat beside the twins, awkward silence now sinking in. They felt bad for not telling Lucia and Felix this whole time. I guess the fun they had blocked out the whole thing. The other two sat behind them, the fatigue returning to their bodies.

“Hey, dude.” Felix started, not even looking at her.

“Yeah, dude?” Lucia perked up.

“Wake me up when the flight’s over.”